1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Ireland

Couldn't someone write a program to strip the watermark and info from the iTunes toons much like 321Gone did to DVD X Copy? Just a thought.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

garmoon
    321Gone DID NOT TAKE OUT THE WATER MARK out of platinum with ye info AS IT WAS CODED AND INSERTED IN THE BURN DISK IN 5-PLACES......
    and the studios know the code.per robert moore,thats way i never burn a disk with 321 stuff.

read this about ROBERT MOORE
    http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/490225

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Ireland

I misspoke. It was X Copy Xpress (Gold version) that 321Gone was supposed to remove the watermark and info. I only used X Copy gold twice to make discs. I used the Gold X copy Xpress mode to do my first dvds. Did 321gone help there? It must have done something since I was able to copy the copies and the warnings were also removed. Seems like that was ages ago.

Edit: This thread cleared it up for me. And a member actually wrote the program 321gone - PsiDOC!

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/55726

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  4. FredBun

FredBun Active member

billybob & ripper, I got the map, so Coventry it is, don't be suprised if I get on a computer in Peterborough make a post from there with AD, get some further info and might show up on your doorstep, been known to do crazier things lol.

My bitch for today, found out from a friend there that soccer season was over, really wanted to see a pro match, my uncles friend even has Manchester United season tickets they had for years, just my luck.

5. billybob

billybob Regular member

Dam thats unlucky fred!

However...hmmmmm. Just a thought. Theres this thing called "Masters football" That is payed pre season, its all the retired players and people that play indoors on an indoor pitch, that'l be on when your here :)

Also...there should be some "friendly" games. These are just games that are not in any competition, league or cup, so they are just arranged to try new players out or keep the teams experience and fitness up.

Ill look it up, see if there are any on in the Midlands, what dates will you be here from and until?

6. ireland

ireland Active member

those making the big bucks this is for ye

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Huge Bitch today... :(

So today we found out that my friend nick who has been in ICU for 32 days has reached over the insurance maximum thingy of 1 million. His family is now going to have to pay for the rest of his medical bills. He was released from ICU 8 days ago and is responsive now. It is estimated that his family will end up paying over $1,000,000 when his treatment is over if it ever is. I know there is no advertising but I will say if you would like to donate a few bucks to help out pleas PM me and I will send you the paypal account info. (Feel free to edit/delete that last sentence if you feel necessary.)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  8. FredBun

FredBun Active member

billybob, thanks for the info, yeah sure if you can find out if there's a decent match somewhere let me know, anyway, you wanna here another bitch, man thats 2 days in a row for me I must be turning into a little old lady.

There'a this young lady Emma, helps take care of my Uncle, I e-mailed her again last night and said just out of curiosity I hope my Uncle has a shower in the house, cause when I was there back in 65 all they had was a bath, hoping things have changed, but to my dismay she said no, its just a bath, oh man I almost sh%t, she said I'm in for a culture shock at his place, all his place has is just the bare essentials, she said even his toilet still runs on a cistern tank, I bust out laughing I didn't think anybody had them anymore, I don't care about bare esentails that doesnt bother me, but no shower, oh man no way, I told my wife take my ticket and you fly over there lol.

I don't even leave my bedroom without taking a shower, here in Philly it was so hot today I took one at noon and will take another one before I go to bed, it was 90% here today and I refuse to be funky. Emma said in her e-mail and I got a kick out of this, you can go around the corner to me Mum's if you get desperate, desperate I wrote back? I said Emma I can just see your Mom calling you saying this guy comes over the house 2 times a day to shower, he's becoming a real pain in the ass.

I did check Londons weather today, it was a 7 day forcast, every day said rain, should I bring a rubber raft with me lol, it also said highs of 60 and low of 50, I was gonna fly over with a tee shirt and shorts, I don't think so now.

Whatever, anyway really excited to make this visit, heard that things have really changed there since 65, Emma asked me what sites would I like to see, I told her I don't care about any tourist attractions, could care less where the Queen lives just like I could care less where Bush lives, I want to be around regular people, just take me to the nearest bars, oh she said you want to do the pub crawl, lol, I knew what that meant, we call it bar hopping here, I said you damn skippy.

9. FredBun

FredBun Active member

oops, sorry billybob, forgot to answer your question, I will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 28th.

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ok mate, ill see whats on and everything.

Hmm actually, on the 6th, England play Eustonia (or something like that) at wembley....i dont know if thats to early for you, and even if you'll get tickets, but its a European cup qualifier, a real important one. Might wanna look into it :D

Hey Domreis, i havent got much to offer, but ill pm you anyway, id be more than happy to donate in a few days.

Pm'd

11. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

We are only asking for $2.50...
    Your Support is very much appreciated!

Thank You,
    ~Domreis

12. billybob

billybob Regular member

Creaky/ddp/any moderator.....permission to start a thread for donations towards the deserving cause?

13. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I will have to check my Paypal account and see if I have any extra to donate.

My complaint for the day:

Comca$t sucks big time! I have their high-speed internet, which isn't all that bad but it costs me $50 a month with a $10 discount.

I am doing some small email marketing for an internet company with double opt-ins that I get almost daily.

However, I emailed Comcast about it due to the fact that they seem to be major restrictive on their email policy but I found out this:

You can only send 1,000 (which is more then enough) emails a day before they block your account from sending emails for a 24-hour period. They also only allow you to send an email every 20 seconds before blocking you for 5-10 minutes.

I think this is B.S. because if they are gonna restrict your email sending abilities they need to do one or the other.

Either A: make it so you can send X amount (in this case 1k) before blocking you.

or

B: enable, as they have, a trottle so you can only send emails every so often.

Doing both is lame and makes me want to switch ISPs just because of how much I am paying for service!

14. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch of the day,i love apple itunes and ipooood,not!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Ireland thats why i will never use ITunes to download music/movies. i will use my own CDs/DVDs

16. ireland

ireland Active member

aabbccdd

this is what i use to make ye sig
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006,it a hell of a lot easy-er to use then photoshop and faster.

if the Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 size was not so big i would give it to you,its over one gb---

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

cool i will check it out

the sig came out great. the first pic is a little fuzzy but ok or maybe i can find a smaller pic that will come out better if i do i will let you know , thanks again

18. ireland

ireland Active member

aabbccdd
    no problem as i still have the original template as it can be changed

19. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Pop_Smith,

I rely appreciate it.

Thanks to all for the support!

20. ireland

ireland Active member

Why Is DRM-Free Music Tagged With Name and E-Mail? Apple Keeps Mum

"I'm also fully expecting that someone will build a tool that will change the name and e-mail address to Steve Jobs and stevejobs@apple.com," he said. "If there's one thing we've seen about the internet, [it's that] people are sometimes able to build tools that help themselves."

link
    http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/06/no_explanation_.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.