1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  2. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I agree with Ireland on the need for more Mods especially due to the growth of the site.

I don't have any names to nominate but, I am sure others will and I am sure some Mods and the Admins have people in mind. :)

3. ireland

ireland Active member

whos watching ye now,its Google the Peeping Tom:

Google the Peeping Tom: II

p2pnet.net news: - An hour or so back we posted an item on Google's new Street View to service which zooms in on people without their knowledge or consent.

It shows all kinds of interesting stuff perhaps the targets would rather not be made public.

"This getting very interesting," says p2pnet comment post. "Check this guy's page out. There are over 100 sightings posted ranging from illegal activities to hot cars to UFO's."

The recommended Street View site is Laudon Tech and it's replete with clickable headlines such as:
    http://www.laudontech.com/StreetView/streetview.html

Nudies >> http://www.p2pnet.net/images/smap4.jpg

They've already started to censor police acitivites - go back a step or two .......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are sooooo busted!

Steve Jobs Car with no Plates
    [​IMG]
    Guy Relieving Himself?
    [​IMG]

Break and Enter in Progress
    [​IMG]

Definitely stay tuned.

(Saturday 2nd June 2007)
    http://p2pnet.net/story/12405

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ireland, dealt with that thread

5. ireland

ireland Active member

MY LAST BITCH OF THE DAY

HERES ARE THE JERKS THAT BEEN SCREWING USE,IF THOSE MEMBER'S OF Congress TAKES MONEY FROM THE RIAA;;;;;;THAT MEANS THEY ARE OWNED BY THE RIAA

I SAY VOTE THEM OUT OF CONGRESS

Congress Members Who Took RIAA Cash
    LINK

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/81/295688#3121873

6. FredBun

FredBun Active member

billybob, thanks for the info, but on the 6th I will be beat, after the flight and the ride to peterborough I'll be looking for sack time, unless I find a great pub first, than screw sacktime.

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

MY DAY HAS BEEN SHITY! Literally!
    So earlier today I took a friend out to olive garden. About 14 hours after we both ate we were both sick as hell. We called olive garden to let them know and they were aware of the problem. They said "We used bad lettuce in our salad" I then said fair enough but I wanted a refund. They said all they can do is send me a coupon in the mail. I wasn't going to argue because I knew I had to get to the bathroom again... QUICK! I think I am going to go back tomorrow and demand my money back. Well got to run cause I have the runs... LOL!

8. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

at the very least you should and will get you're money back plus some.

Taco Bell got me about 6 months ago no fun bro , will never eat there again

9. billybob

billybob Regular member

Domreis, i emailed that guy, but no response yet....Im just waiting on it :)

10. ireland

ireland Active member

Domreis
    i know some people that got sick at the olive garden.
    they had to pay for there medical bills,and did get some bucks ...
    i would never eat there on a bet.there quality went to hell.....

11. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am starting to feel a little better!
    Thanks so much BillyBob, I rely appreciate it!

12. billybob

billybob Regular member

No worrie sdomreis, its the least i can do. I bought two, and ill do more next week mate.

Good luck, and i hope your coping ok.

13. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

My bitch of the day is a serious one for those of us who love our dogs or other pets for that matter:
    We have 7 dogs and it will probably be increasing to 8 in the next few weeks. All our pooches are rescue dogs that have come from a variety of places. They range in age from 1yr to about 14yrs, we cannot be exact because in some cases the history of the dog including its age is sketchy at best. The youngest of our "tribe" is just over a yr old and was given to us by our vet. I was there with our most senior dog and there was a couple of kids with a tiny puup wrapped in a blanket. Once I was having my appointment I asked the vet about this pup and was told that he might not make it. A few days later whilst having the dog rechecked I came to find out that the owners of that pup had given him up as they would not/could not afford the surgery needed to fix him up. The vet did the surgery and we adopted him, the little terror has grown enormously and we love him greatly, but why do people do this?
    We were called by one of the organisations that we got 2 of our other dogs from about a new one. She is a 7yr old who has had a number of medical issues & the owners were quite clearly not looking after her in any way shape or form! She was virtually skin & bone & is now being fed a high protein diet 4x a day! We expect to be getting her in about 2/3 weeks once she has been checked again by her vet & that they are sure she will not pass anything on to any of our dogs.
    A few years ago we were involved in rescuing another dog (which we did not keep). The dog had been chained up outside the house (when there was loads of snow down) with no food/shelter & the owner moved house!!!We managed to save to dog from being put down at the pound , he had a massive list of medical problems mainly caused by miss-treatment by his owners. Luckily after many months of tended loving care he made a full recovery and is now with a new family in Auburn Hills (Mi). This story even made media attention although the owner was never traced, but why do people do this? How would they like to be treated that way? Why are there not much stiffer penalties for those that miss treat animals? This just makes my blood boil! We cannot look after every animal but why cannot those who get them be held accountable for there care?

14. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I went to olive garden today and "sorta demanded" my money back and was given %200! Woo-Hoo! I was also given a gift card for 10 free meals! I think I may re gift that gift card though! ;)

15. billybob

billybob Regular member

sell the gift card on ebay..lol

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I've had a few cases of the ol trots myself from bad food. In Philly, we have a "roach coach" on every street-corner which sells hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese-steaks and the like; I've been poisoned by more than one of them...despite the low prices, I just don't buy from them anymore.

My bitch of the day: MY NECK IS KILLING ME! I've had quite a lot of surgery in the cervical spine from an accident years ago; it really doesn't like dramatic weather shifts and its gone from nearly 90 degrees to 55 or so. I've taken enought oxycontin and percocet to bring down an elephant and its working no better than a damned asprin! Ah well, its been good for the last couple of weeks; I guess I'm due for a reminder of who's boss.

17. ireland

ireland Active member

microsoft screw up,big time as vista might in fact be renamed WINDOWS ME-2

Microsoft attacked over Vista name

"The future has perfumes of court"

By INQUIRER staff: Monday 04 June 2007, 10:51
    A French man has attacked Microsoft for using the Vista name, which he said was intended as the name for a TV channel being launched.

Accord to PC Inpact, Philippe Gildas registered the trademark Vista in the autumn of 2003, with the mark covering a number of media aimed at the older sort of citizen. He's complained to the Vole.

The ball, as the web site says, is now in Microsoft's court. Gildas wants either an amicable settlement or else the Vole faces a law suit, it appears. ยต
    LINK FOR MORE
    http://translate.google.com/transla...chaine-TV-no.htm&langpair=fr|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO!! Aha, sorry...but the casualness and pessimism of that was hilarious ! Tehe.

But yeh...im sorry for your pain.

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy...thanks meboy, but I'm use to it; if it stays like this bad for anymore than a few days though, I start turning into a real nut case. When it gets like this, I have to wear a cervical immobilizer which looks like a nasty medieval torture device but its actually quite comfortable because it holds up your head for you LOL! Strange but true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.