1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onya

onya Guest

@ gerry1, if I may...
    Here's cheers to MR Gerry1 Senior, may there be many more returns of the day. How proud you both must be. Take care.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Onya...thanks again my friend! In my family, you either live to be over 100 or you die in your fifties ... that puts me in one hell of a precarious position LOL! My Dad's mother and grandmother were also both over 100 when they died.

3. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

i don't know the exact numbers, but something like 30% of the price of gas is TAXES. Fed govt, port charges, county tax, state tax...there's more to the story than Big Oil. Moveon.org is a great anti-Wa$$$ington political group. If you help them you're helping yourself. All the politicans are in bed with the big companies like ExxonMobil, ChevronTexaco, BP, Shell.

4. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

Well its about time that the sheets were washed!!

5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@gerry1, congrats on your dad being 101! That should be some comfort to you! I know my dad side of the family had both grandparents and my great-grandparents live well into their 90s. So I think I have a long life ahead unless something out of the ordinary happens!

No real complaint today, been studying for my Real Estate test (again!) that is Saturday afternoon, I will keep you guys updated on how that goes. So anyway, its back to studying!

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Pop_Smith....good luck with your test...study hard!

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

& no goofing off as i'll temp ban you til you pass

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

NOW there's a person that really cares. hehehe. He's willing to apply a little temporary lightening just to help you Pop_Smith. LOL.

No real b!tch today, besides who's gonna listen? :p

....gm

9. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I took a short break to eat dinner and check my emails, found this:

Yes Sir!

**Runs back to room and starts studying again**

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

good but what were you posting on here when you are supposed to be studying?!!

11. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I feel like shit! Today I got a Malaria, and Yellow fever shot! I feel like I am about to die.

12. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I hope you feel better domreis.

13. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Thanks!!
    You have no idea! They injected dead bacteria in my body.... they also said not to sleep because your body won't get as immune to the disease. I would hate to actually have the disease because the vaccines are hell. I even have something to look forward too tomorrow... My Hep A and Hep B shots. Urgg.... If I would have know I needed these shots just to go to panama I would have gone somewhere else like Germany!

14. antomic

antomic Regular member

I'm sorry man :( I feal your pain. I had to get malaria shots in India, too. It's everywhere in Dheli. Well......anyhow...hey guys. I've been on and off lurking about. I have been quite busy with school lately. I missed you guys alot, though, especially Ireland with his funny stories of the IRAA and the record companies suing deceased people and children.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  15. antomic

antomic Regular member

by the way, what's pop__smith studying for?
    ..lol...double posted like a noob..sorry :p

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  16. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Learn to read. The edit button is a wonderful thing.

Hi antomic ;-)

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Is it duck or rabbit season yet?
    DizzyDuck

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC and Antomic ...my first bitch du jour is that there was no group consensus allowing you two take off for so long LOL! You both need a good spanking:

[​IMG]

Second bitch du jour: it's so cold in the office it's like working in a meat locker! It's supposed to top 95 degrees today but it doesn't need to be like the north pole in here. There must be a certain phychology at work. If this were winter time and it was this exact same temperature in here, everyone would be complaining about the cold but because it's hot, the same temperature is comfortable? Actually, there is something about air conditioning that really makes my neck hurt. Strangely, its not the cold, I don't have this problem outside in winter, it's something about "canned air" that just kills me. When I was a kid, I thought the old farts who said that were a bunch of of hypercondriacs but ever since all the neck and back surgery, I "feel their pain".

19. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Spanking?
    As long as it is administered by Cindy Crawford or Jessica Alba, while they are wearing a naughty French Maid outfit.....Wait, are you trying to punish me? Please, don't make me watch Sly Stone's movies..
    Glad to see you're still here Gerry, Haven't been around much due to work and other things, kinda miss having Neph around.

20. ireland

ireland Active member

gerry1 has a bitch today,
    smile

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.