1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... now don't go spreading rumors; I don't want people thinking I'm bald lol!

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

I know i said i wouldnt post in this thread again...but...blitvec....Neph isnt back yet??????

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@billyboy...I'm sure moderating a site like this is a lot of work and working at your job at the same time amounts to "burning the candle at both ends". He probably needs to take a good healthy break before he goes banannas.

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Nope, got a PM from him stating he was resigning his position as MOD, too much drama and politics. I responded that I respected his decision, but hated to see him go. I applauded his method of leaving, a quiet dignified resignation without the usual melodramatics of "Goodbye Cruel World" type speech. I do hope he comes back someday.

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@blivetNC

well you just ruined my day, with the Neph news. I sure hate to see him leave too. A shame the good guys are leaving.

@Domreis

Yeah I got that yellow fever innoculation about 40 years ago. Was sick for two days-miserable- and they didn't warn me either. Wouldn't have mattered, I had to have it anyway.

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

blivetNC, he didn't want the matter brought up in the forums so i let the rest

7. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I am trying to get my Real Estate license. In order to get it one of the things you have to do once you complete the schooling is you have to pass two tests, a "national" test and a state-law specific test.

I passed the "national" part on the first go, but I have taken the state portion twice, with this being my third.

I didn't really study the first two times (!) and now I have been studying from about 4 p.m.until 5 p.m. then I take a 20 minute break and study for another hour then eat dinner and study for another hour etc. (with 20 minute breaks, except for dinner, which is about a 30-45 minute break) until around 10-11 p.m. depending on how I am feeling.

My test is tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. so I have to get to studying!

I will let you guys (and gals!) know how it goes tomorrow. I will post my results once I get em, which is about 15 minutes after I finish the test!

Peace!

8. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Today I stood outside my School for 2 hours in the rain... because of a bomb! WE had every police officer and firefighter in our small town at the High School! WE even had to call in Portland Bomb Squad which is an hour away...

I will tell the whole story later...

9. antomic

antomic Regular member

wow!!!

@gerry
    well.....I'm glad you missed me :)
    even if it involves spanking...lol

Now that i look back at it, I've been with AD for a VERY long time. I think I need a promotion :D...

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

nope.

11. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Gerry1,
    isn't that a clip from your wedding night video that someone posted on the net years ago?

12. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

anotmoic haven't heard from you in a long ass time.

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Second that. Lool xD

No bitch today.

14. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Antomic,
    send me $50.00 and you can have my title. Labels don't really mean much anyways.

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC...well, now you know my secret LOL! All I did was ask her and she immediately filed for divorce. Now I'm back to spanking the monkey LOL!

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! As some of you know, I'm an artist. I've been working on this drawing for my friend's new house; I must have put a hundred hours into it and it was nearyly finished. Earlier this morning, when it was cooler, I was sitting on a bench in my buildings courtyard putting the finishing touches in place when a bird pooped on it!!!! This is the second time this has happened to me. When will I learn not to draw under a tree? I wish I'd had a shotgun to put that little pecker out of my misery!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2007
  16. greensman

greensman Regular member

gerry1 you're scaring me. LOL. I know that most artist are a little eccentric but shooting "little peckers" seems off the deep end. hehehe.

Hope all is good with you buddy. ;)

Late morning to all........... :p

...gm

17. ireland

ireland Active member

GERRY1,SCAN THE PICTURE AT HIGH SCAN AND POST PIX TO THIS THREAD

and lets have a contest to see who does the best job to remove the bird poop off ye picture...........

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL I'd have to photograph it; it's 18 X 24.

19. ireland

ireland Active member

gerry1,there is another way to fix ye pix,remove all the poop ye can when wet,let it dry,scrap it then use white out and redraw that area

20. little155

little155 Regular member

gerry, the good thing that you can look forward to is that elephants don't fly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.