1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Ok, we'll play nice now :p

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Yes ripper, lets play nice now.

/me mutters under his breath..."until his back is turned..."..

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Billy, it's 8.20am or so and you don't even have school to go to - GO BACK TO BED :p

xD

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Wow, you are one lucky boy :)

5. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ripper you eejit, i had an exam this morning :p

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

BITCH, DAMN, F@#%!!! There was a health advisory on the tube this morning: Marines stationed at Camp LeJeune between 1965 and 1980 were drinking water high in certain toxins and the cancer statistics were higher as were the rate of birth defects in their children. It was just a quick announcement so I guess I need to do some homework when I have a few moments today. (I was stationed there for three years).

Thank God I never had kids: Lord knows they would have already been in danger from a dodgy gene pool.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am sorry to here that! I Hope it isn't a big deal!

8. onya

onya Guest

Hey gerry, your dad has reached 101, so to my way of thinking buddy those genes aren't so bad afterall. Are you certain having kids is not too late?
    Don't sell your self short, as a father myself I honestly recommend them.....even if they reach the teenage years. Please heeelp, as there are three currently under the same roof!

The downside I guess is constantly being broke, and the worry/stress that ensues. Other than that....it's a walk in the park....with landmines everywhere. LOL

Just to let you know there's only nine short years between us my friend. If Dave Letterman can do it, there's hope for all.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@onya ... well, the truth is, I'm not terribly good with kids! While I would never be cruel enough to beat or harm a child, the notion of jumping off a bridge and leaving them orphaned is well within the realm of possibility LOL!

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

LMAO!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  11. onya

onya Guest

Not your cup of tea you rekon gerry? Each to their own I guess although Jumping off a bridge I can readilly identify with absolutely. My wonderful bundles of joy have now turned into demonic personas, that befuddle me almost completely. Sanity is a premiem that I can just afford. To all the fathers out there, you have my sympathys. C'mon Gerry, join the madness..... you owe it to yourself.....ROFL

Even Billys havin fun!

12. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

gerry1, hope that the news is good & that u have no worries! I am suffering with real bad shortness of breath due to allergies & awaiting a call from the doc!

Kids, who would have em? My youngest has just racked up a nasty cell bill talking & texting her lazy ass boyfriend (who also sponges of his parents) I took care of that one though by having her phone dissconected, still have to pay the bill though but she WILL pay,big time! When I think about how it was when I was her age i would have a real sore ass by now (progress b*******)! A good ass whacking never did anyone any harm, tought values & right from wrong!

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Shado36 ... I know what you mean; that can land you in jail these days! A few years ago, I had my fourteen or fifteen year old nephew over for a couple of weeks. A week or so later, I got my phone bill and he'd racked up hundreds of dollars in 900 number sex line calls (horny little sh!!). I called him and he was begging "PLEASE don't tell my Dad!!). He paid me 15 or 20 dollars a month until he'd paid off the calls LOL! We have a good laugh over it now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  14. billybob

billybob Regular member

Lmao, you know when your getting old when you cant remember how old your nephew is :p

15. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Yeah flip side of the coin is when you blame the kids & the x wife sticks up for them and find out a couple of years later it was the x making the calls.Oh well it was a dirty damn job glad someone else did it. Chris

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Shado, a friend of mine's 2nd oldest daughter racked up $2200 on her cell phone as her friends said it was free between cell phones. i had to loan my friend the money but made $200 off him but not my doing.

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Billyboy ... watch it you little whippesnapper LOL!

18. ireland

ireland Active member

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Bah...met with him just this morning; he wondered why he could find a job!

20. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

People hate me. nuff said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.