1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

mostly because they can't play with your 500$+ toys :p

2. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

I have some good storys with homemade rockets when i was younger...

one time me and my buddys built one and we took one of my friends pet mouse and put it inside of it and launched it off...never saw that mouse again..kinda feel bad for my old friend he never found out where his mouse went.haha.

EGIT:I corrected some spelling mistakes

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  3. greensman

greensman Regular member

Ya'll are some silly SOB's. That's at the rocket men in the audience. hehehe. I went the rocket building route when I was younger but stuck with the kits and "approved" engines. LOL. I did "modify" one rocket to accommodate a LARGER engine ONCE. I never saw that rocket again. hehehe. Went plum out of sight, didn't even see the parachute deploy. hahahahaha. BRINGS back memories fellows. Thanks for that. :)

....gm

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Not a whole lot going on today, Rockets sound like fun though.
    :p

I do have some good news, Saturday I am taking my Real Estate test again. This time I studied (in my dads office) some real settlement statements (not the fake non-realistic one in the book) and that was my main problem with the test. So I feel really, really good about it.

As with the other time I took it I will let everyone know what goes on with the test, its Saturday at around noon (well, its at 12:30 my time to be exact).

Peace

5. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Thermite, Ramzi and the broken come to mind when thinking of rockets :D But apart from that, try to take at least one recipe from the anarchists cookbook per day, crank up the Rammstein and start ye cooking :D

6. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@NicHT
    Thermite doesn't make a good propellant for rockets, It burns at about 3500 degrees and is used to melt things, like highly classified electronic components in the military or government which you don't want to fall into enemy hands in case of a hostile takeover of your facility. I really can't remember what most of the budding Einsteins were using for propellant back in my days, but the majority would use empty C02 cartridges as housings, and they would explode like a grenade if the pressure went to high. I always stuck with the commercially available motors out of respect for the time I saw an idiot hold a cherry bomb in his hand while it exploded. Not a pretty picture.

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

Lets stay away from that subject :p

8. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Lol you mean the authorities haven't turned up already?

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

That's the truth. Beware, Billyboy, people who even think that often get snatched right off the street and disappear forever! Doesn't matter that you're British ... ask the Italians!

IRELAND, WEAR YOU AT?? We miss you and your jokes ol' man!!

10. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Yeah Billybob why'd you bring up the subject :D

11. greensman

greensman Regular member

You guys are silly even bringing up that little book. :p At least spell it with some symbols or something. ;)

B!TCH of the day: Insomnia!! Can't sleep so do laundry and play on the puter at night like an idiot. NEED some sleep. LOL.

....gm

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

greensman, tell me about it as i got home from a customer about 4:40am this morning & they picked me up at 9pm last night. there computer was infected to the point i couldn't do a system restore after the anti-virus failed to heal a main file. blew the drive out about midnight & reloaded from scratch. they also had the bottom speed for dsl so took about 2hrs just to do windows updates. went to bed at 5am & got up about 10:30 this morning.

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Lately, I've been sleeping too much which, strangely, seems to have the same effect as not sleeping enough. It doesn't seem logical but that's the way it is ... at least for me.

14. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Back to the Doctor and hospital again for more probing and mri sugars high and sleeping a lot and ornery as hell. gerry1 sent you a pm. Chris

15. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

My bitch of the day:

My girlfriend!!!! She is being an uber bitch, why the hell did the almighty forces that govern life decide to make dude's lifes hell by giving ladies a period??? No action for me for a few days :(

16. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Are you sure thats the reason for her being onry? It could be something else but, you could be right. Just remember the day when she starts being angry or whatever problem she is having, add 28 days to it and be extra nice around 22-25 days before then. :p

I found something out though, a good lady friend of mine (who is probably just real busy with life) has seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. She hasn't answered her phone, even though school is out and I tried her in the middle of the day (around 1pm), and she changed her email address.

Apparently I have fallen off her dating radar because a friend of mine, who is on vacation in Germany, has been writing her and in an email I got from him I decided (out of curiosity) to see if I could find her email address in the "CC" box.

Sure enough, its in there and its a new address. I am sad she didn't tell me because her and I were real close about 3 months ago, close enough to ask her to be my girlfriend, and I chickened out because I went to ask her and give her a kiss but her mom was standing 3 feet away. I didn't have the guts to do it then and I haven't ever got a second chance. :-(

Oh well, I had a feeling to send her an email when I found her new address but she never told me what it was and that would be stocker-like to email her out of the blue when she never gave me her new address.

I thought about what I would say to her (if I get a chance to talk to her) and I thought I could bring up something, after talking to her for a bit, like this (although it will be different, but this is an example):

"The other day, just to see how you were doing since we haven't talked for a while I thought I would email you. But the email didn't send, I got it back saying your email didn't exist anymore. Did you change it or something"?

OK, don't worry I will figure out a way to word it so it doesn't sound mean/aggressive/angry etc. but you get the idea.

Peace

17. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I feel for ye mate. I find if you have a hell of alot of fake confidence, you find real confidence, real fast. Don't sound desperate, don't say
    Don't explain yourself, you sound like ye have no balls. You probably don't even want to say I tried to email you, don't make it look like you want her. Make her think she wants you, and that is damn hard to do, but if you can pull it off it'll be better for ye. As for concise advice:
    -Be confident, not cocky, but confident.

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

I have to work today before I play golf. I don't wanna. :p

@ all you young men out there. NICE advice Nicht but be careful with the COCKINESS. LOL. JUST be yourself guys. I don't know better advice at this point than that. If you're not yourself then who are you?? Ok enough of that crap from me. :p

....gm

19. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Sounds like she's history to me. She's avoiding you like the plague. Find yourself another girlfriend with a little more class. And this time get brave and ask her to be your girlfriend. The worst that can happen is she'll say no and you'll move on.

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

The MOON has spoken. ;)

....gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.