1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

Where's cincyrob when you need to "rib" or "slap" with a dig on their team. LOL.

B!tch of the hour. There isn't enough time in the day to get stuff done. I hate to time manage because it's not possible, guess I'll have to let some things suffer until winter is back. :p

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

...gm

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

@greensman

Thank you so much for the links! The vid helps alot, although I do not have the same lappy I get the gist of the process now. The other link i also a great resource, just sad because there is no information about my particular model :(

As you know from my pc thread, im a total noob so despite everything I will for sure post any problems I run into. I am damn sure I will have problems so be prepared!

By the way the gig of ram and hdd cost me $175 total, not too bad me thinks. Just hope it cures all my problems.....we will see in a couple days! /me prays to the pc gods!

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

lmao, I spent 2 days opening and reclosing my ancient sony vaio to replace the HDD. Sony wanted $150 just for a replacement 10GB stock HDD (No installation, nothing). BestBuy wanted $90 for a 120GB... I went with BestBuy. Insanity, sheer insanity, it would be intersting to see how much they wanted to actually repair the thing. I mean hell, it's an eight year old laptop, it's actually worth less than the 120GB HDD, why the hell would I pay $150 for a 10GB HDD?

So two days, ninety bucks, and five frozen pizzas later, my eight year old Vaio had a 120GB HDD, how absurd :D Ripper, when ye sieze power can you take down sony for me? Thanks. XD

lmao
    Damn, have to get through some state of the art Tier system to get a goddam phone number. I wonder if there is such thing as an 'Indian Chat Center' the new age Indian call center.
    Lmao, after 19 minutes I got me a number, anyone else want to badger sony about the insane price of $150 for a 10GB HDD?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  4. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Oh cmon now, that 10 gig HDD is totally worth the money, moreso then the 160 hdd I just bought for $94!!!! LOL we all know these major companies do not give a shit about you and your money, they only care about the bottom line and extracting as much $$$$$$$$$$ from you as possible. Fu$k capitalism!!! Anarchy!!

LOL that is why newegg and tigerdirect exist, to offset all the assholes that try to rob you out of all your hard earned money!!

5. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  6. greensman

greensman Regular member

How did I know where that was going? LOL. What bothers me tho is my NICK is right in the middle of the page that the link goes to. :p Oh well I know that I'm not the DH referred to this time. hehehe.

...gm

7. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@Greensman
    I fixed that link...moved it up...

What a Di@k...The first guy I spent time helping in the thread in a while...haven't had time...to many shows during summer...and he turns out to be a freaking putts...

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

You mean PUTZ lol. Sorry buddy couldn't stop meself. hehehe.

btw he's back and semi-apologetic. ;)

...gm

9. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I think it was a bit of a misunderstanding, but you're quite right, the way he suddenly changed his entire build criteria was annoying.

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

You impatient turd. PUSH the REPLY button only once. :p hehehe.

Yep annoying is the nice way of putting it. ;)

...gm

11. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Thanks for the compliment. When only the first green line appears and there's no sign of life, what am I supposed to do? Granted now I know what happens I won't be doing it again.

12. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

anyone know what happened to pigfister? he was somewhat sane and smart and even helpful.seniors like that only should get monthly bans when they need them LOL

13. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Lol, I vaguely remember seeing that name around. Where did he hang out?

14. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

a bit of everythign I think,he got a prema ban dunno why was just wondering.

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

16. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

17. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

That just goes to show how not to react when something grinds your gears. I find if something really pees you off, it's best not to post about it, else that happens, with that result.

18. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I would not say that if you can post within the rules it should be ok,but there is a limit to things.

19. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

I dont think he was flaming me or anybody else, just using overly vulgar language. That was a while ago, too old to remember such things :/

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

stang I don't think he was flaming anyone in particular either but his comments about the US were inflammatory to say the least. I didn't get to see the entire post because ddp was so kind as to edit it but I'm sure it didn't fall under the rules of this site especially vulgarity and politics. :)

Nough said. ;)

....gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.