1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Staunch ally? You mean we lick americas arse. Sorry, but its true.

But i know what you mean, we were kind of at war (the colonies all revolted as you said), and now somehow we are "ally"s.

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Along with a lot of my countrymen, I don't see it that way. England supports the US and the US supports England. The UK-US alliance helps both countries. If asked who the US's best allies are, I'd have to say the UK and Australia (another past English colony).

3. billybob

billybob Regular member

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Aww, Dubya and Gordon Brown in perfect harmony. :)

5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My bitch: What the hell is wrong with humanity?

Police: Shoppers Stepped Over Victim

As stabbing victim LaShanda Calloway lay dying on the floor of a convenience store, five shoppers, including one who stopped to take a picture of her with a cell phone, stepped over the woman, police said.

The June 23 situation, captured on the store's surveillance video, got scant news coverage until a columnist for The Wichita Eagle disclosed the existence of the video and its contents Tuesday.

Police have refused to release the video, saying it is part of their investigation.

"It was tragic to watch," police spokesman Gordon Bassham said Tuesday. "The fact that people were more interested in taking a picture with a cell phone and shopping for snacks rather than helping this innocent young woman is, frankly, revolting."

The woman was stabbed during an altercation that was not part of a robbery, Bassham said. It took about two minutes for someone to call 911, he said.

Calloway, 27, died later at a hospital.

Two suspects have been arrested. A 19-year-old woman was charged with first-degree murder. Another suspect who turned himself in had not been charged as of Tuesday, the Sedgwick County prosecutor's office said.

The district attorney's office will have to decide whether any of the shoppers could be charged, Bassham said.

It was uncertain what law, if any, would be applicable. A state statute for failure to render aid refers only to victims of a car accident.

"This is just appalling," Williams told the newspaper. "I could continue shopping and not render aid and then take time out to take a picture? That's crazy. What happened to our respect for life?"
    Source

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

"Dubya" is just the most recent in a line of US Presidents who have worked closely with the British Prime Minister, and more than likely not the last.

But enough of politics, lets find something to bitch about. The cookout starts in about 2 hours and I've not drunk enough beer yet. LOL

7. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Pop_Smith
    Remember Sodom and Gomorrah? There has always been problems with society. It's just more publicized nowadays.

8. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

True, but I still find it appalling that they would not even help her at all. Let alone take pictures of her.

9. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

there should be more good samaritan laws >>

10. Shardel

Shardel Guest

For hundreds of years people have tried to legislate morality with
    varying degrees of success. I don't believe in legislating morality.
    I believe in personal accountability. As the old saying goes you
    can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear--translation, you can't
    make a caring individual by passing a law. Every person has their
    own moral standards. When a situation surfaces, that is what will
    decide their course of action.
    I'll get off my soap box now.

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Shardel: AMEN TO THAT!!

12. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Sorry; I missed why it's strange, explain.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  13. greensman

greensman Regular member

My interpretation. :)

Ripper, billy, and sam are from the UK and therefore part of what you guys were talking about. Thus once as enemies; colonies and the UK, but now as seemingly strong allies. WE disagree amongst ourselves but normally we are on the same side of things when it comes to war and most things politically. Please don't comment about leadership cause we all have our differences there. :p

Sorry Nicht can't remember where you're from and to lazy to look it up. :p

Very short and possibly inaccurate history lesson but there it is none the less. ;)

....gm

14. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

BITCH OF THE WEEK

Finally got my lappy's hdd and ram. Install went perfect (thanks greensman!!!!). The problem is I couldnt back up any of my sh!t, and starting from scratch sucked arse in a major way!!! Installing windows is the biggest pain in the arse ever, not to mention reinstalling a trillion progs which ALL seem to require a reboot to get running.

Jesus.

15. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

when fckign with windows have 2 HDs because you are goign to have to install windose freshly.

my btch is my 6200 OC card cant run Dark messiah right because ninvida is not supporting their older cards right...well that and devs don't bug test the full line of cards,they should have said it only works on 7XXX+ cards...I mean come on the card supports the game the game (runs fine on medium settings till it crashes or when it dose run it slogs down the cinemas..what idiot wanted to use videos in this game anyway...)

16. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

What the hell does that mean in English???? We need a Zippy translator :p

17. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

0_o

I didnt know it was that bad ><

god I guess I need to go over every little thing I write ><
    and to think the idea of writing a book is toying with me,now thats scary :p

Anyway I got MM:Dark Messiah for 15 from ebay,its the collectors ed to boot,anyway I fried it up it barely runs right with all the bugs.

I am also having lesser issues with Call of jaurez,it seems some newer games are not bug tested on the lower end of the 6XXX GF line,the games can run on a 62000 but the bugs keep it from running right (the main one being the textures are preloaded and kill 256MB of on card memory fast cause crashes and other annoyances) and yes it will run on a 7XXX cheap o card fine because ninvida is "working" on that lien still, its rather annoying to watch them slowly weed out older cards by refuse to update drivers for them.....

18. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Nicht is from Australia,
    I just didn't understand why Pac thought it was strange that the Constitution and the Magna Carta had (many) similarities. Don't all people from all countries need the same rights? If we all need the same rights wouldn't all the 'constitutions' be similar? Maybe I'm missing the point; or more likely I just mis-interpretted Pacman's comment :D
    In any case, life is good :D I have no bitches, well, in the complaint sense of the word XD

Damn, I wish I had money to spare, PC's are soo cheap these days. But I need to spend mi' money on a new bowflex :(

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

On the bowflex thing, forget that and just buy some of the surgical tubing workout thingies and you're done. :p You can use them to stretch and workout. I have a body builder (ex-body builder) friend that used one all the time when he was working out to get a GOOD stretch and specific muscles that are difficult to "build up". Like a twisting motion and such. :)

THerefore with the money you save on the bowflex you can get a new CPU or even the basics for a new puter build. ;P

...gm

20. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

@gm
    Or I could just load my self up with Wistrol... not that much more expensive.

And thats just not my style. But it's a damn good idea...

/me contemplates

Screw it, I'm going to buy both when I get the money, why? Because I can thats why! :D Oh and, anyone who feels the need to assist me in saving $400, feel free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.