1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Random Question of the day

Are any of you interested in equity markets?? Is there a equity/stock market thread?? That is how I pay my bills, just wondering if there are others interested in that.

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

NicHt
    I said strange only to mean the situation of waging a war for independence and then setting up a government borrowing heavily from the laws of the country the war was waged against. Nothing strange about the Magna Carta. The big difference though is that the Magna Carta set forth the rights under a monarch and the US constitution states the rights of the individual under a form of government set up by "We the people".

Not all societies believe in the same rights. All you need do is look to governments controlled by radical extremists and it should be readily noticable.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

can you make money doing that?
    at least enough to pay bills now and then :p

4. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Tore up my feet helping someone move today. Christ, I was barefoot in Tucson, Arizona at 113 degree heat (45ish) baking my feet into the pavement. I tried to walk in the grass, but went right over a collapsed cactus... this crap always happens to me.

5. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Hell yeah Zippy, we are currently living in a bull market, a little know how will take you a long way! If I didnt invest I would be nothing more then a corner bum :(

6. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

They're not supporting something from the 6 series? Wow, that's pretty dire to have no more support that soon after that card was released.
    Unlucky Nicht, although I suppose the barefoot in 110+ degrees you brought on yourself!

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

You know when u cant be assed to look through two pages to catch up?

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My Bitch: I had the opportunity (rather, the misfortune) of visiting some of Philly's high schools for work; graffity everywhere, aweful smell, metal detectors, armed guards etc. If I had to go to these, I'd have been a drop out too. It made me both nostalgic and made me realize how lucky I was to go to private schools all my life (I had a HS graduating class of 8 LOL!) I hope I don't bore you but I thought I'd share some pics of my high school and college where I boarded:

An aerial view:
    [​IMG]

The front yard where we use to sled right on to the frozen bay (doesn't freeze anymore but they say there is not global warming
    [​IMG]
    Rear Hallway:
    [​IMG]
    House Chapel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rear entrance:
    [​IMG]

Well, I won't bore you further. Place has since been sold and turned into a luxury hotel. You may recognize the place from a Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins movie but I forgot the name of it. Great place to live though: secret passages and three secret tunnels all the way to the boathouse(not shown) where they smuggled booze during the prohibition etc. A teenaged boy's dream!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  9. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

That's far from boring, it sounds awesome! Especially as you say, compared to some other high schools.

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

It was a seminary and FREE! Fine surroundings to prepare one for the difficult life of a Catholic priest LOL!

Yes, boys and girls, good ol' Gerry was once a man of the cloth LOL! (Well, one in training anyway! I was thrown out for being constantly breaking the rules LOL!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2007
  11. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

That's what we like to hear. Rules are there to be bent and broken!

12. greensman

greensman Regular member

"Meet Joe Black" and I thought it was a good movie. :)

Rules can and will be broken just be careful and selective on which ones you decide to break. :p

So you couldn't follow some of the simple rules gerry1? You know when they say you can't have none, it doesn't mean you can't have a NUN. :p hehehe. OH!!! that was bad........I apologize right now. :D

Got a few B!TCHES for the day. :p

Want some rest and it's not gonna happen after a long week at work. With 3 kiddies and preparing for a lesson there's no way I can get the much needed rest I desire and require. :D

The movie industry has released almost nothing for the last few months worth buying. Guess I'll just wait for some of the more recent releases to make it to the shelf. ;)

I CAN'T find what I'm looking for as a gotcha to a few select members in here. They've had some fun but it's revenge time. :p OH!! you know who you are. :p

...gm

edit: grammar, I is a terrible writer...... :p

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I'll be waiting! :)

14. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Greensman
    Shooter was a recent release on DVD. If you like action flicks, that's a good one. I rate it higher than critics have. Most people who watch it give it a higher rating than the critics. Sometimes I wonder If I'm watching the same movies. LOL

Gerry
    Besides global warming there's a matter of water pollution that prevents water from freezing. With all the waste dumped into the waterways and the ocean, I'm not the least surprised the water won't freeze. Nowadays there's pollution being found under the polar ice caps. I'll not get into the issue of global warming, but run a check on the percentage change over the past century. Poor interaction with the environment has lead to much more than just ozone depletion. Whether the water won't freeze because of global warming or pollution, either way, the condition of the environment is becoming a serious problem.

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Greensman: ... yes, that's the flick. I actually didn't have time to watch the whole thing. It was weird, it started with this closed in shot on a fancy portico and I had this wierd sense of deja vu but when the cameras pulled back, I realized I had lived there for years LOL!

@Pac ... yes, I'm sure you're right. There are a few of schools of oceanography a little further down the coast, there are supposed to be some rather unique features of the Naragansett Bay but I'm at a loss to tell you what they are.

16. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

My Bitch for the day...
    Judge OKs $660M clergy abuse settlement:
    A judge on Monday approved a $660 million settlement between the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles and more than 500 alleged victims of clergy abuse, the largest payout yet in a nationwide sex abuse scandal. Some of the plaintiffs sobbed as the deal was formally approved and a moment of silence was held for others who had died during the years of negotiations.
    The individual payouts will vary according to the severity and duration of the abuse alleged. The plaintiffs' attorneys are expected to receive up to 40 percent of the settlement.

My bitch is not about the payout...in my opinion the church got off easy...they should have been charged criminally...My bitch is that the attorneys our taking 40% of the victims settlement...The victims have just been re-abused by their own attorneys in this case...nothing more...The attorney will walk out with 100 times more cash then they got for any one victims...what a Fu@king disgrace...My Dad was so right...THE ONLY GOOD ATTORNEY...IS A DEAD ATTORNEY!!!

17. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

It Double Posted...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  18. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Amen on the double post.

The blood suckers are never full!

What's one dead lawyer at the bottom of the ocean? A START!

19. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

I did not mean to double post...I don't know why it did it...

@Garmon
    They are nothing but Blood Sucking Leeches!!! And you know this law firm is going to be prancing around yelling at the top of their lungs about...What a good thing they did for their clients...when their only motivation was greed...If their motivation was justice they would significantly cut pack their percentage...
    What do you think the odds on that happening are?..

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Gerry thats awesome! secret passages sound like hogwarts lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.