1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brobear

brobear Guest

laurenzo
    I guess you find fault with that as well. Do you want us to leave this thread to you and only post as you see fit? You're the one who questioned my credentials, I regret it took so long to list them. LOL ... and I still realize I don't know it all. What I like about the forum, I can still learn things and be helpful while I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2006
  2. laurenzo

laurenzo Member

@brobear, I for one don't particularly care what your credentials are or what position of power you hold on other forums.
    Here at AD you have only as much power as other members except for the mods. In my opinion it wasnt necessary for you to waffle on once again telling all how clever or skilled you are.

I for one also possess skills but dont find it necessary to publish the fact. Nobody is ever right, or knows as much do they.

3. brobear

brobear Guest

LOL You just posted you have skills. ;) Why not use them more for the good of other members? There's more to it than just showing up and providing a link so a newb won't have to do a bit of googling on their own. Obviously you have an attitude and a proverbial axe to grind. As for others being right, you're the one making insinuations along those lines. You were the one to mention I was power hungry for some reason. I merely pointed out I already had positions and didn't abuse them. I've already gone farther than I should have in discussing anything with you. Unfortunately, you've come to the wrong place. From one of the famous movie characters, "Frankly, I don't give a damn." Good luck with your pursuits and I hope you get the chip off your shoulder.

4. laurenzo

laurenzo Member

With that I bid you good evening!

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Thanks laurenzo. I'll have to remember not to say anything about myself when mentioning where I'm coming from; even when it's in response to insinuations or bold statements made about me. I regret you took it as bragging. However, I did note on a couple of occasions that I don't know it all and there's plenty of room for me to learn. I can't help it if some find what I do know offensive.

No one has much to worry about me becoming a mod here at AD. I don't have the aspirations and I've rubbed some of the staff the wrong way in the past. I'm not one of those seeking a power base with forum politics. It's getting close to spring and I'll be getting out of the house and back to my life away from the PC.

I'll just cut back to posting on some regular threads and leave the "brain" work to those better suited for it. ;)

Morning here. ;)
    G'Day all.

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Props to the pair of your here, brobear & laurenzo. It's nice to see that people can have their little differences, solve them & move on. Doesn't seem to happen at AfterDawn much anymore..

[bold]I hope people learn from this example next time they decide to start a flamer..[bold]

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@lethal...was that a tongue in cheek response or have I missed something?,,,,duh!

8. brobear

brobear Guest

gerry1
    ;) We did wish each other a good day and let things drop. It's apparent we're not likely to agree, but we're not continuing the discussion and letting it turn into a flamer. That's all it could turn out to be if it continued and then the mods would have to talk to us. They have enough work as it is.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Then I certainly do agree with Lethal!

10. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

[​IMG]

Discuss.....

[​IMG]

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i got a bitch. i missed out on some action in that thread Jizmak just referenced :O :)

some other mod got to it before me, think it was the Nephster hehe

12. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

@brobear,

Your vast knowledge is appreciated more than you know! Living in the country, I can attest spring has indeed sprung. The ornamentals are in full bloom, and the new born lambs are such a precious sight. Have a good day!

13. ireland

ireland Active member

mackdl
    most think old sheep are better,*(so their......

[​IMG]

14. brobear

brobear Guest

mackdl
    Thank you. Today is rainy in my area or I'd be out and about. There's nothing like spring. I can't even complain about the rain as it makes everything bloom better and helps end the danger of forest fires.

15. brobear

brobear Guest

ireland
    I don't think I'd have shown a personal take on sheep like that. LOL

16. ireland

ireland Active member

i do not know if i should post this pix,to meny members will see this pix..*(so their........

[​IMG]

17. brobear

brobear Guest

Must be sheep joke day. ;) Wonder what we'll get tomorrow?

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

april fool's jokes

19. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

no kidding, sherlock! ;-)

20. ireland

ireland Active member

see whos bitching now,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
Thread Status: