1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

@ LOCO hi :)

me bad! keep forgeting that handy little thingy (you know i'm only a learner) if ireland comes up with a bl**dy great red learner plate i'll smack him with a dead fish

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Some people have their brain size measured in MicroBytes. (MiBy)A little old lady came into the bank where my Dad worked one day,(Near Albany NY) tried to get into her safety deposit box, for some reason the key didn't work. My Dad checks her key number, it matches, cheacks the bank name, it matches, finally he goes into the box registry and is surprised to see another person's name on the box, asks her about it, and she responds, "Why yes it is mine, I rented the box last month in Florida and the young woman assured me that this would work in any branch in the country, why can't I get my jewelry out to show my daughter in law?" It took every ounce of moral fiber for my Dad not to bust a gut laughing at her. (All of her precious gold and silver were actually locked in her box in West Palm Beach Fl.) Amazing what we could do in the latter part of the 20th century.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

gurnard i have a bitch,
    look at the note in ye hand its time for ye to get the beer!!!

[​IMG]

4. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

its on its way :)

5. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Big bitch here!

In America it's all about making money from the land. I'm only 16 and I can bet I've seen more 100 year old trees knocked down than almost anyone else here. We're having space problems? Build up! Don't like getting your lazy ass up and actually going to a lumber yard for your wood? Then you don't deserve to refurnish your fu*king house! My dad and I built our cabinets ourselves using oak trees from our own land.

My town is going to hell business-wise and instead of using the buildings already there they chop down the few remaining forests and build on the land. Then the store goes out of business and they wonder why they bothered to chop down the trees. The governor of Wisconsin needs to resign and apologize to the state for raising business taxes so much that it's cheaper to build your own store. That's completely backwards.

*rant rant rant*

Nice areas with trees calm me and it's sad to see forests cut down for businesses that shouldn't even exist. Why build a huge Wal-Mart super center when we already have mom and pop gas stations with groceries and a Radio Shack? If the prices weren't so low nobody would go. I used to like living in Wisconsin but recently it's been going down the drain. All the nice forests are being ruined for an industry that shouldn't exist. We have mined it hollow and for what? Wars, industry, and easier living for weak-assed losers that don't leave their homes and spend all day on the computer.

I'm gonna say a few choice words that need to be said. Americans, you're lazy. Take the train/bus/car pool, you don't all need your own fu*king car! Build your stuff for homes instead of buying pre-fabricated products of inferior quality. And if you need to start a business use the business spaces already provided before you build more. Build one house and live there as long as you're alive. If you start to tire of the scenery it's too damn bad. You should have picked a better spot.

Our trees are finite and we will run out before I am dead if we go at the pace we have been going. We should have stopped in the early 1700's while we were still ahead.

I know I might be a bit contradictory being on the computer myself. But I have done my work. I don't drive my van a lot because it is older and spits a lot of pollution. And I respect my forests and thank God for allowing us to take the last of his precious earth for our own use.

The earth is dying and it is almost to a point where turning back wouldn't help anymore. So, guys, next time you see a loved one I wan't you to sit down with them and discuss the terrible destruction of our earth.

I am no tree hugger. But I respect earth as the only place we can live. We are using it up at an alarming rate and it's up to the people to save it.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  6. ireland

ireland Active member

I HAVE A REAL BITCH,I FEEL ALL MEMBERS SHOULD ALSO HAVE A KEY

To the Moderator Lounge and also have a crack at the in house Moderator Lounge gal..

[​IMG]

7. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

OH MY GOD!!! MY EYES!!!... She really shouldn't be wearing clothes that are so tight. Not to ridicule her being fat in general but the fact that if she is gonna be fat she should try to carry it in taste.

And why toilet paper on the outside? Wouldn't it get soggy in the rain?

8. hursty

hursty Active member

i aint got nowt to bitch about right now,so here's a joke to lighten things up

there are 3 balloons living in a house....daddy balloon,mummy balloon and baby balloon

every night the baby balloon wakes up,and gets in mom and dads bed,and one night enough was enough

daddy balloon says to the baby balloon..."this cant go on son,you must not keep getting in our bed,your old enough now,so stay in your own bed".
    daddy balloon puts the baby balloon back into bed,and shuts the door,and goes back to bed.
    daddy balloon has an idea that he thinks will stop baby balloon getting into there bed..he decides to tuck himself and mummy balloon in bed so tight,there will be no room for baby balloon,.... if he wakes again and tries to get in.

an hour passes,and soon enough baby balloon wakes,and makes way to mummy and daddy balloons bed
    he attempts to get in,but finds he cant because the sheets are so tight.
    he then decides to let a bit of air out of daddy,to see if he can then fit inside...no good though,still to tight.
    so he lets a bit of air out of mummy..again,still too tight.

he thinks to himself,i cant let anymore air out of mommy and daddy,cause it might wake them,so he decides to let some air out of himself.
    he preceeds to do so,and then tries to get in the bed again..this time success,he can fit

all this commotion has woken mommy amd daddy balloon though,and daddy balloon is furiuos.
    he says "[bold]i am very disappointed son,you have let me down,you have let your mom down,but most importantly of all,you have let yourself down[bold]"

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@estuansis

I see your ride is a cargo van. Now that is really saving on energy. Practice what you preach. Get a F$*king bike or walk. Me, I'll continue to drive. LMAO

10. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

Dude, I don't get your joke. It wasn't even funny.
    my bitch, My T.V doesn't have 1080p!!!!!!!!!!

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@BlivetNC...When I was a kid of ten or eleven, we had one of these ancient gas stoves which didn't have a pilot; you'd have to strike one of these wooden kitchen matches to light the burner. One day, I lit the burner, put the match out by dipping it in the sink which was full of dishwater and threw it in the trash. My mom went immediately ballistic yelling and screaming that I was going to burn the house down. I looked at my mom and said "but I put the match out in the water". And she yelled, "Yeah, but it was HOT water"!

I looked at my dad really quizzically and I still remember this pleading look in his eye which sort of said "Please don't say a friggin'word!" LOL!

My mom was a very practical and pragmatic woman and to this day, when I'm now 54, I still think about that laughingly and wonder whatever made her say something so freakin' dumb! LOL!

12. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

You didn't drive here insane did you Gerry? My Mom always swore we we driving here insane.

13. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@rihgt682 - what did you do wrong young man, Neph and me were giving you info on our LCD tv's back in February in the "where i'm sat" thread

14. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

Doesn't anyone read what i say? @creaky go to page 13 on "where i'm sat" thread. It says i sold my samsung t.v and i got a new t.v same 32inch. I"m also going to post my dvd player on that thread. I don't think i never did.

15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i didn't remember what you said in that thread but remembered it was in February and we'd discussed it

lol bitch lol bitch lol bitch

16. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

The thing is that the picture quilty is Almost the same with samsung. I'm so glad i sold it to my friend. Saved more than $500.

17. crowy

crowy Guest

Hey guys,
    Have a read of this you'll be glad you did.(Got this in an email today).It takes about 37 secs to read and will make you feel better.
    I would have posted this in the "Unbitching" thread................... but we don't have one!!!LOL!!!

'Mirrors reflect what's on the outside, our imagination reflects us.'

A great note for all to read it will take just 37 seconds to read this and
    change your thinking.

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was
    allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the
    fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window. The other
    man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on
    end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their
    involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation.

Every afternoon when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he
    would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could
    see outside the window. The man in the other bed began to live for those
    one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all
    the activity and colour of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on
    the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm
    in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline
    could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on
    the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque
    scene.

One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by.
    Although the other man couldn't hear the band - he could see it. In his
    mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive
    words.

Days and weeks passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water
    for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window,
    who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the
    hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved
    next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after
    making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first
    look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the
    window beside the bed.

It faced a blank wall. The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his
    deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this
    window. The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see
    the wall. She said, "Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you."

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own
    situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is
    doubled.

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money
    can't buy.

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

P.S...........Creaky..........,Peace brother.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006
  18. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@gerry1

Where the hell have you been? Glad to see you posting again.

19. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

@crowy
    where did you get that? Got anymore?

20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

That was good bro. Thanks for that, its nice to read something uplifitng like that once in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.