1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets see your Xbox Pictures!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by PimpDawg, Apr 5, 2005.

1. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, I guess I will start it off by showing mine. I have since clear cased my Xbox, but have not changed any lighting around yet...

[​IMG]

Oh, and here is a picture of my buddies top part of his Xbox after his paint job...

[​IMG]

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

Thats very cool. Are the lights very hard to install?

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

na, not at all. If you put in your mod chip yourself then putting in lights is a breeze.

4. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

My old case...wasn't really too happy about this case, lol. So i'm waiting until my clear ghost case comes in about a few weeks from now. other than that, here's a shot...

[​IMG]

So far, I have upgraded the inside leaving nice and metallic blue. everything inside is painted, the platform and the metal case.

[​IMG]

5. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

Great looking xbox, PimpDawg. Your friend also have some sick cover top. I would never thought of doing something that unique. It's so unique...lol I guess I still need to learn much more.

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I just going to start another xbox sometime soon. The one I have in the other post is the one I carry in my backpack to friends houses for lan parties. I almost have enough spare parts to build another xbox.....might do it that way,or buy a whole new one all together.

7. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

punqewe, if you're planning to buy another xbox and do some cool modding, I would like to see your another amazing design.

8. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

I just got my blue ghost case today so here the shot...

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I would go get some UV leds and make that bitch glow! NOT just light up,but GLOW....like napalm!

(might need some special paint for the glowing to show up better....might not)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  10. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

lol, I don't really need a UV Led since I have UV Lights on my rooms ^_^
    [​IMG]

Glow B*tch Glow! LOL!

11. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Have you done anything to your GC yet? I had one but I sold it awhile ago....might get another one soon though.

12. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

azn_kda, that new case looks tight as hell! I liked your old painted case to. I bet you could get some decent cash for it if you sold it on eBay....

UV leds would make your box glow super bright! I mean you would look at it and have to look away cause it would be so damn bright, haha.

I've got a GC as well, but I have not done crap with that yet, do they even make cases for that thing? I suppose you could always make some out of plexi, but that would take forever to make!

13. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

PimpDawg, you don't know how crappy my painting is on the old one...lol Remember, you can't judge a book by its cover. lol!

punqewe, I haven't touch my gamecube for a while now, probably 6 months ago. I'll wait until new gamecube cases come out. So far, I don't like black color on gamecube...=( It'll be cool if they have ghost cases for gamecube so you can put LED lights in.

I still plan to customize the ps2 but I heard it was harder to put led in. Also heard that ps2 don't generate enought power to even put led lights in.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  14. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

you guys should go and check this site out.

http://www.xb-t.com

This site have lots of image of customize xbox. people uploaded their screenshot of their xbox and you can upload yours too. i only go to the site so i can see people design. you'll probably come up with a good idea of designning your xbox.

15. punqewe

punqewe Active member

GC crystal cases are in the works as we speak
    http://www.teamxtender.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=3

Anyways,the GC I had was that old grey looking thing. I did;
    -clear jewel with bright blue leds (3x5mm)
    -region switch (japanese/usa)
    -internally mounted memory card,so I didn't have to have the thing forgotten when going to friends houses.

That's about it,then I sold it.....now I wish I still had it. hehe

16. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

damn..! lol, how much did you sell it for?
    In my view, I don't think gamecube is as good as ps2 or xbox. it's not really worth it since they don't have much of good games. gamecube can't play dvd (maybe just not yet). if i have some money left, i'll at least buy my gamecube a new case but that's about it...lol but not planning to put crap on my gamecube.

17. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

18. punqewe

punqewe Active member

the ps2 is still an OLD 333! The GC is a better 450! I think if it wasn't for the amount of games that the ps2 has,it would sink. Personally,I am not a nintendo fan,but the GC is an awesome GAME machine. In canada it's about 1/3 the price of the other two consoles,maybe because it doesn't play dvd's or whatever....but for the games it's not a bad buy. If you open one of them up,the setup internally is one of the best I've seen. The crossflow cooling is something that the xbox should've thought of......considering the heat that the drives produce under load. Either way,I wouldn't put it above my xbox,but I would buy one before a ps2 any day.

That's my 2 cents. hehe

19. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

In a way, you got a point but still, GC doesn't have quite of varity when it come to games. But hey, I only like the GC cause it's a small console. GC in canada is only like around $139, much cheaper than xbox ($199) or ps2 ($179) or slim ps2 ($199).

anyhow, i wonder if all these new modchip coming out for GC would actually play DVD video? could be a possibly. lol