1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG Software Innovations - Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by LilLuna, Feb 1, 2007.

1. LilLuna

LilLuna Guest

A friend of mine suggested this site to get information about DVD ripping/burning software for my Mac Powerbook G4.

So I registered here, followed what I thought was a Mac link to LG Software Innovations and purchased what appeared to be the stuff.

I already had mac the ripper, but after paying these schmucks and downloading I knew I had PC software.

Now they won't make a refund as it is their policy the customer must demonstrate their software won't work.

Using Paypal for payment, they are no help either.

Any suggestions?

At this point I'd like to find out where these jerks reside so I can demonstrate how I open a can of Whoop Ass.

2. Karma50

Karma50 Member

It is probably on you, if you didn't check to make sure the software was for Mac.

Sorry!

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

sorry your own fault read system requirements and dont purchase software if they dont list any

4. LilLuna

LilLuna Guest

Well yes it is probably, if not definitely my fault.
    But..., it was an honest mistake. A Mac link here led me there.
    If I did this at a retail outfit and didn't use or open the box, I believe I could return it.

It is not the end of the world and hopefully I may save someone here from doing the same.

I do believe it is worth mentioning how restrictive LG Software Solutions return policy is. I may have to return there because I thought I saw a satisfaction guarantee before I pushed the button.

5. LilLuna

LilLuna Guest

Yes Sir!