1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG Venus hacks????

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by yellowsub, Dec 5, 2007.

1. yellowsub

yellowsub Member

Does anyone know a source for hacks for this phone. I know this phone is very new so any help would be much appreciated. I would like to play .avi files on it. I have had this phone for 2 days. I have gotten .mp4 video files to play on it. If anyone is interested all you have to do is change the file extension to .3g2 an viola it will play, which is very cool. Well I tried that trick with a .avi file (that 70's show Ye Babe!) and no luck. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

yes, i got this phone too. I wish i was able to format my microSD with this phone because its not reading any of my songs from my e815 verizon phone. I hope people reply in this thread. I anxious to find new things going on for this phone.

3. david7598

david7598 Guest

i have the venus too.....and the only music the phone wouldnt read was the music i bought through vcast. i called verizon and they said the music would have to be re-bought again inorder for it to work....

4. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

hey there David. I'm surprised that someone actually responded and surprised that barely anyone has responded. i'm sure a lot of people have this phone and is curious about modifying it but i guess they just take it to other forums. I got the music to work, the best way to go is with a card reader. I just want to figure out a whole bunch of other things to do with it. I know you understand what im talking about. I wish there were updates daily on new things to do with our LG venus.