1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life...F***ING...SUCKS...

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by pmax7, Feb 11, 2004.

1. pmax7

pmax7 Member

THANK GOD for AD's Safety Valve...dunno where I would be without it...dead, probably...anyway, I'm so pissed right now you can probably feel the steam coming out of my ears, and coupled with depression, this is not a good combination. I really despise most of my life right now-not all of it, but many of the parts that matter the most-like my fusking FRIENDS. For starters, I'm the only one without a laptop in my group-even an old one, and since I don't have enough money to buy one right now, I'm stuck. In addition, I got into some trouble at my school comp. lab, that I don't even think was my fusking FAULT. I basically circumvented one of their filters, and the admins and I were both pissed. Throw in a major term paper, tests coming out my ass, and my mothers surgery, and you can begin to see why I needed to use the safety valve. Combine this with the current political situation, the RIAA, and fights between me and my friends, and...yeah. Well, I feel better...not much, but its a start...now excuse me while I go slaughter some bots...

Max

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but there are worse things in life than not having a laptop. I've dealt with severe clinical depression for nearly 17 years now. I'm pretty thankful for what I have.

Everyone has their bad days. Just go kill some bots and deal with tomorrow when it comes.

3. pmax7

pmax7 Member

You know, you're right...I've cooled down now, and I realized I don't have it that bad. Thanks for the support-I really needed it. Good luck with that depression-just keep fighting the battle. And you know what? I'll try not to take things for granted anymore, and just take life one day at a time.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, come on pmax7, everything you said, bar your mothers surgery, in the first comment, was nothing to be upset about. I really cant complain about anything in life. Ok, i recently split up with my girlfriend of 3 and half years, but its not the ned of the world. Life goes on me. Theres the people who give up and let everything get on top of them, or theres the poeple who get on with it.

Just think when you get pissed off about something, well atleast im not a child in africa with no clothes, food, water and dying from aids. Thats somone who is allowed to feel sorry for themselves.

5. ABMone

ABMone Guest

ouch! That must of felt like a waste of time.

6. Nephilim

Not if the you-know-what was good!

7. forkman

forkman Member

Think you've got problems you want to see the size of the zit iv'e got on the end of my nose at the moment, it could guide ships into harbour(honest).

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

some days it really gets to the stage where you dont know if it is worth getting up in the morning, but hey life is what you make of it and only you can mould it into something wonderful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Sounds like things have calmed down pmax7. When I am really hiting the highs, I throw on the trash metal.
    Oriphus, sorry to hear you ended things with your girlfriend. Unless it is justified, that is really hard. I was with a girl for almost 6 years and was going to propose in 2 months when she ended it. Was a little hard, but was justified and we still are good friends. And ABMone, if you had good times its never a waste of time. As I have come to think of think of things, its not the birth or death that people remember, Its what you do in between that people remember.

10. Nephilim

I like ABBA when I'm hitting the highs.

11. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Skinny Puppy is my favority, for listening, but really low moments, SKew is good.

Abba is good, but depressing on its own. I always get depressed listen to Dancing queen. But Money Money Money was a good song. I am just sick of listening to Waterloo, Preator probally agree to that one.

12. scottas

scottas Guest

Life is definately what you make it...Just celebrated my 10th wedding aniversary, own my own business and have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter who can play online games and work a mouse with ease with either hand!! But I still remember looking for change just to buy a pack of ramen noodles to eat. Keep working at it! It just gets better

13. Nephilim

Prisoner, try Swans for the lows. If you like Skinny Puppy (Mind: Perpetual Intercourse is my fave) you might give ClockDVA a spin, "Buried Dreams" and "The Hacker" are most excellent.

scottas, I go through the ramen diet every time I upgrade a pc component because I can never wait until I have enough for the component AND groceries.

14. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

12inch I think is the best album of all time, for skinny puppy.

Nothing beats peanut butter, caned tuna, pasta and bannans for cheap computer buying food. :p

15. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

When I get pissed I go and masturbate until my penis is all bleeding and the skin is all ripped open and you can see the raw flesh. And then I play Day of Defeat and OWNZ because I am drunk on milk.

16. andmerr

andmerr Guest

gee toiletman that's a little bit more than what i wanted to hear, but at least you are honest and i guess thats the closet to fun for you aye !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

17. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, way to much info. Yeah Prisoner i feel for ya - it was difficult but im fine now - getting on with life. I aint an ugly bugger thank God and get quite a bit of action most weekends when i go from nice looking birds, so i suppose i dont really mind in that manner :D

18. Nephilim

Variety is the spice of life Oriphus :)

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It sure is my friend ;-)

20. cryptdigr

cryptdigr Guest

Toiletman & Andmerr ..............

one word ...... DAMN!! LMAO!! If that doesn't cheer SOMEONE up then well, I just don't know :)