1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light Scribe not working with two drives

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by edfox71, Apr 23, 2007.

1. edfox71

edfox71 Member

I just purchased an LG external drive with light scribe, the problem is the lates Nero doesn't recognize or give me the option to use the Light scribe feature. I used the OEM version that came with the burner and it worked ok after rebooting the PC after every use and plus I like version 7+ better. I have two drives, on internal and the external. When I test the drives the results show up ok for both drives, with the internal as drive 1 and external as drive 2 with light scribe. I need to be able to change drive 1 to 2 and 2 to 1 so I can get Nero to recognize the light scribe. Any ideas on how to make this happen or is there another way to make it work. I have also installed the lated from lightscribe.com

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

3. edfox71

edfox71 Member

Yeah I saw that info and I tried it as well but still had no luck. Thanks for trying. I think the problem is the fact that it is a secondary drive and not the primary burner on the PC.