1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like to buy a GC lid that fits full size DVD-R?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by phoenixau, Mar 12, 2005.

1. phoenixau

phoenixau Member

I have approached a company about making the new lid to fit exactly current GC machines,these will be properly moulded and hopefully in the 2 main colours.
    MY question is who is ineterested please put comment below and please tell me what you would expect to pay for a proplerly fitted lid for full size media.

Thanks

2. SilverF0x

SilverF0x Member

WOW IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC! so we can try a lot of dvd type, because there are a LOT of dvd-r type than dvd-r mini type...

how much it will be about?

3. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

give a link if they have a website.

4. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Dude, yeah that'd be SO awsome! Beats the heck outta trying to find mini dvd-r! (More cheap for that matter) I'd pay...a fair $35.00 with shipping!

5. Osirls

Osirls Member

That would be great, as long as they had the space for the top plate so we could put our official ones into the new lid.

I'd prob be willing to pay up to £15, though i do see that as pretty expensive for a bit of plastic.

6. phoenixau

phoenixau Member

For a piece of plastic? The possibilities will be huge once this has been made, tell your friends and leave comments here,web site for this idea will be created in the next couple of days. This is gonna be great,but may need donations to build prototype. Web page for details to follow.

7. indienemo

indienemo Guest

yeah sounds good, Id pay £10-£15, inc P+P....