1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"limited service" d500

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by re300370, May 27, 2006.

1. re300370

re300370 Member

hi,well basically i lost my phone and found it agian,and in between obviously my network which is 02 blocked the phone.now when i try to start things up it gives the message "limited service" emergency calls only.02 say the block cant be reversed,so i was just wondering if it actually could be,and if anyone here had any answers or advice?many thanks in advance.

2. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

my advice, to save your self time, just stop trying 2 find a way of getting round it and go buy a new phone.

3. Buncel33

Buncel33 Guest

if o2 blocked it for you surely they can unblacklist it, im sure you just talked to an idiot of an advisor. i work for tmobile customer technical dept, and if we blacklist (block) a handset, we can sure as heck unblock it. try calling again. sometimes networks will block other networks handsets by mistake, e.g orange will get blocked by o2 because handset blacklisting is universal throughout the uk. o2 will have to reverse this if orange ask them to. they should def be able to reverse it for you!