1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Links 2003

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by barkley, Apr 1, 2003.

1. barkley

barkley Guest

Okat let's forget that problem. Now, I just burned links 2003 disc 2, but
    when I load it, it doesnt read. Why?

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Do you really expect an answer to a question as (un)clear as this one? Do you think we are wizards or what?

3. barkley

barkley Guest

What do you need to know?

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

My car is broken. It doesn't start. Why?

Geez man.

We need to know everything about the situation.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2003
  5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

barkley,
    You persoanlly emailed me about Links 2003, and why your backup failed. I remember your previous posts, and how your backups failed and you don't seem to take this issue seriously, that is going all out to get a backup to work. aldaco12, along with other mods here at Afterdawn go outta their way to help nOObs as much as we possibly can. I've sent you [bold] detailed [/bold] instructions on how to backup Safedisc& SecuROM and provided helpful links. Next time you post, include as much detailed info as you possibly can or your posts won't get replies m8.

Shoey :)

6. barkley

barkley Guest

I was using alcohol 120 datatype 2. it says the image was sucessfully complete. I load the cd and it does not read it, the computer says the cd has 0 bytes.

7. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

You have a definitive coaster (=unreadable disc). More likely, the image is corrupt.

Can you mount it in a Virtual drive and copy files from there? If you scan it for corruption with CDMage doas it show any error?