1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

links not highlighted in e-mails. can't open.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dr_ml422, Feb 8, 2008.

1. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

hi loco. should b receiving that xtra ram tomorrow. 2gb. going to have to learn to use google more. like you guys say. google is your friend.

i'll look into thunderbird later. don't want to do too much. can go crazy w/all this info.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Congrats on the RAM, 2 gigs should have been less than $70 and you should see the difference in performance.

3. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

yes they were. about $45 total. i gotta easy does it w/all this. i'm also going to chill w/this entry level, and upgrades. if anything else i add it'll just b an xtra hd. just have 80gb on mine. how's your build coming along btw?

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Still on hold, WD 750 gig SATA drives on sale at newegg for $139....18 cents a gig.

5. dr_ml422

dr_ml422 Regular member

lord almighty. thank goodness your putting it together yourself. i could imagine what the geek squad, or any other hi tech would charge to put that baby together. well just goes to show how learning about this ourselves can $$$pay off. i'm holding to that xtra hd as the last upgrade 4 sure now. lol...