1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linksys WRV200

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by saxman2k, Apr 18, 2013.

1. saxman2k

saxman2k Member

I have this router. I used it, and set up wireless security on it in the past. It sat in my closet for a year or two. I busted it out again for basic net usage, but I cant access the wireless settings. I click wireless, the wireless security. It gives a box to select my SSID, but the entire page is blank. No settings. Nothing. Im going crazy here. I reset the whole router, upgraded the firmware, but NOTHING. I have been doing this a LONG time, but I am starting to feel like a real dunce here.

Justin

2. saxman2k

saxman2k Member

Here is what it looks like.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o655/Justin_Patrick_Goff/Wireless_zps883fdc8f.png

3. saxman2k

saxman2k Member

I even tried disabling my firewall, but nothing. I feel like such a newb. Can't someone help me out??!

4. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

I had a similar problem with a router that I bought.I couldn't get it working with my AT&T DSL.I called AT&T 4 times and they were unable to help me.I called the support people for my router and they helped me set it up.I haven't had any problems with it since then.AT&T said their system only works with the equipment that they supply.Maybe the folks at Linksys can help you like they did me.They didn't charge for their help although the one I bought was a new one.Good luck any ways.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  5. saxman2k

saxman2k Member

Thank you, but I got it figured out. I havent checked weather it was firefox or just my adblock within firefox, but I opened the horrificness that is internet explorer and everything was there as it should be.

6. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

Good deal.I'm glad you got it working my friend.

7. saxman2k

saxman2k Member

Thanks! So am I. I felt like such a doofus.