1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

linux file got deleted and i am trying to get to dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Elven, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Elven

Elven Member

my xbox is softmodded, and the linux file has been deleted. I used Mechassault to softmod and i am trying to get to the original dashboard but whenever i try to put in mechassault the file doesnt come up. how do i get the file back...then after that how do i get the softmods off..step by step please...im gettin a little pissed..thank you for your time and help

2. tane2005

tane2005 Guest

where did you get the linux file from

3. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

put whatever gamesave you had back on your action replay memory card and put it back on your xbox then put in mechasault and load the gamesave then go to uninstall softmod, make sure your c drive backup has the right files in it.

4. Elven

Elven Member

i got the linux file from Action Replay...it was just a random one. Ok and i dont no how to put the file onto my xbox because when i open my disk tray, green writing comes up. Do I put the file on my memo card and then open Mechassault?

5. tane2005

tane2005 Guest

going to softmod soon where do i get the linux Program that goes on the xbox

linux Program is free