1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

list index out of bounds (2)

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by kirkw, Nov 29, 2005.

1. kirkw

kirkw Guest

i get the same thing ...i've been useing this ripper for 3 years and this the frist time seen this ...i need help soving this probelm. does anyone know what to do..........

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

it might help if you provided more info.
    What is the ripper?
    if you have any error messages can you post them?
    what is the project you are trying to accomplish?

your details are a bit sketchy?

3. kirkw

kirkw Guest

im useing smart ripper 2.41 . i was trying too rip a dvd .after it decoded the dvd it came up with the warning list index out of bounds (2) i have been useing this ripper for 3 years and never had this warning before. when the warning comes up im unable to ripp the dvd. i was wondering if its a new kind of dvd protection...maybe ? can anyone help me with this problem....or tell me away around it .

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

have you tried another program to rip your dvd like say shrink

5. kirkw

kirkw Guest

nope cause i like the way smart ripper rips ..its fast and if im out of media i can put it on my harddrive till im ready to burn it.and it rips it without the css.and also it works well with clone2.i dont care for shrink it sux. thanks for the help. RITE YOU didnt help at all thanks anyway.DOSE ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN AWNSER ??. YOUR INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

your ripper isnt the most up to date , how about upgrading it to 2.6 and see if you fair better.

your not going to get far with comments like this.

7. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

That zero doesn't deserve the help of the good folks here on AD. :(

8. kirkw

kirkw Guest

sorry about that havin a bad time here in paradice..where can i find this smart ripper 2.6...again im very sorry for the harh words...

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hey bruce , i guess we all have our bad days.............

10. kirkw

kirkw Guest

andmerr where can i get the update to smart ripper 2.6 that you mention in the last thread...i thank you for all the help friend

11. kirkw

kirkw Guest

oops i mean from 2.41 to 2.6 (smartripper)

you said..how about upgrading it to 2.6 and see if you fair better where can i find it ??

12. hrpskyrun

hrpskyrun Member

I am having the same problem with a DVD using smartripper. Did you ever find a fix for this? Please let me know, Thanks!!!

13. kirkw

kirkw Guest

no i havent sorry iv'e been useing dvdfab express it's not fast and its not good its not the same i miss my smartripper....

14. hrpskyrun

hrpskyrun Member

I will let you know if I ever find a fix. I will stick with Smartripper. This is the only DVD that I have received this error on. When time allows I will see if I can figure it out. Thanks!

15. kirkw

kirkw Guest

i thanx you i hope you do find one and please do let me know.thanks again

16. oanju123

oanju123 Member

hello,

i had the same exact problem with Brothers Grimm....and yes, also the first time that i've seen such a message...

smartripper (latest version 2.41) along with latest version of anydvd (5.8) did not work...

what DID work was the latest version of clonedvd2 along with the latest vesion of anydvd...

this combo also let me rip/burn Bewitched which wasn't working with any other rip/burn combo app...

i only use clonedvd2+anydvd combo for everything from now on, since it seems to be flawless (so far) ;-)

hope this helps...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  17. hrpskyrun

hrpskyrun Member

Check out site,
    http://www.dvd43.com/
    DVD43 removes DVD copy protection. DVD43 only works on Win2K and WinXP. If you have Win98 or WinME, use DVD Decrypter which is freeware.
    I still run 98se, when I tried Decrypter the video and sound were out of sync.