1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lite-On Dvd-rw LightScribe problem...

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by abit, Jul 2, 2007.

1. abit

abit Guest

hi, i have a issue installing this lite on dvd-rw lightscribe model:LH-20A1H. I've even went on to the website downloaded the firmware and try to update it, to no accomplishment it keeps on saying "model not detected" or so. I'm running vista and it doesn't see it in windows but in the device manager it does but is asking for a driver disk..the only thing that came with it was this nero disk that isn't really vista ready...i got a nero version for vista but it's not for the dvd-rw lightscribe i install that but it still doesn't see this dvd burner..any idea's or suggestion...to where i can download the actually driver?..or what steps i need to do in order for vista to see this device. Thanks in advance..

2. attar

attar Senior member

In the PC bios is it shown on the controller, set for 'Auto'.

3. abit

abit Guest

hey thanks for the input, yeah i forgot to check the bios settings...now it sees it and when i reboot it automatically detects and installs the correct driver for it..thanks for the the great help Attar. :)

4. attar

attar Senior member

Okey-dokey.