1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Literally, POCKET SIZED camcorder.

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by brycemath, Jul 5, 2007.

1. brycemath

brycemath Member

I've been looking around recently for a new camcorder, but all the things that I'm looking for seem to be backfiring on me. I thought I'd turn to all my friends here on AfterDawn for some help...

Okay, I want to take my camcorder EVERYWHERE I got, which literally means, I want it to be pocket sized. However, I'm somewhat picky on image quality. I'm a big fan of the MiniDV camcorders. Does anybody know any companies that make Ultra-Compact Pocket-Sized Mini DV Camcorders?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

2. whassup

whassup Regular member

There was a Sony model that was quite mini-sized but discontinued. Generally speaking, you're sacrificing quality for size.

3. brycemath

brycemath Member

I was actually looking at that Sony and quite liked it, but I couldn't find any place that was willing to sell it.

However, today, I went out and just bought a MiniDV camcorder. It's decently small. Not as small as I would have liked, but it's got decent video and works great. I'm not complaining any.

Thanks for all your help guys!