1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Litescribe

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by askyew, Apr 3, 2005.

1. askyew

askyew Regular member

Anyone using it? Is it worth a crap? TDK died last night and I am going to buy a new burner, just wondering out loud.

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Know how you feel, just had my NEC CDRW die, bought the HP DVDRW/CDRW from WalMart last week for $90.00 and it works great have burned movies and cd. Have not tried the lightscribe feature, disks are a little pricey. But as for the drive I have no complaints, I think it was made by Benq.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  3. crony

crony Member

I just got my new LaCie 16X LIGHTSCRIBE DL d2 DVDRW drive and it really does the trick. I designed my first lightscribe label on a CD-R and it turned out great. The only gripe I guess would be the time it takes to do it. It varies depending on how big your label is. Hey, but this is well worth the wait.

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Glad you replied back, and am happy that your drive is working out. I have been pleased with the results from mine. Happy burning

5. mikeski48

mikeski48 Member

My parents got a light scribe drive so i bought some cd-r's and tried it out. Pesonally, i like and and do not want to use up the rest of my old cd-r's. Only thing is that the discs are still a lil expensive, but you can get em on sale, and yes it can take up to 30min. to do a cd, if it has alot on it.

6. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005