1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIVE FOOTBALL ON LINE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by hooter008, Aug 18, 2009.

1. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

LOL, My team aren't interesting me lately :)

2. liamog

liamog Member

hi brady
    i tried all that and it worked for a week
    i cannot access it now
    its telling me i need to be subscribed to sky broadband, sky multiroom or sky player multiroom
    i am subscribed to sky sports tho
    does you parents have multiroom also or am i missing something
    anyone else have the same problem?

3. francosp

francosp Member

Hi lads,

Not sure if this site has been posted before but for really really high quality streams I have found this site the best

veetle.com

Sometimes myp2p posts a link to that site for certain games so keep an eye out for it.

You must have at least 1mbs downstream for it to work, but seriously I watched the golf on it the other night via the HDMI cable on my lappy to the HD Telly and the picture quality was ten times better than what I get via my digi box.

Give it a try, ya wont be disappointed.

:)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  4. london01

london01 Member

Ye i believe they had a free offer fo June and July.

5. cosmos49

cosmos49 Member

Is this offer over?

6. knotaclu

knotaclu Regular member

Look just a little bit above your post cosmos49............"Ye i believe they had a free offer fo June and July".

7. asilay328

asilay328 Member

I live in the US and they are not broadcasting the World Cup qualifiers!?!? Wondering if anyone has a good site that I can Stream the Ireland vs. France match? Higher the quality the better since I will be watching on my IMAC. THX

8. jackoooh

jackoooh Regular member

you could try www.myp2p.eu you will have to download some software the likes of sopcast(maybe others) which i find the best for the soccer,tune in about an hour or so before the game starts hopefully you will have the likes of setanta or yes streaming the game .the best of luck and come on ireland............

9. piopat

piopat Active member

to view channels on sky player you have to either subcribe to sky broadband or sky multi room, i think sky multi room is only about €5 a month extra so if some one gave you the use of their sky package through skyplayer for free ,and you gave them the €5 euro a month to pay pay sky for multi room it would only cost you about €60 a year not bad. you will need to enter their details in to the skyplayer registration thier name and address and their sky card number. up to four laptops can view channels online on sky player from one subscription. the snag is say if your subscription is for all the basic channels plus sports and movies , only the first laptop registered will get the movies and sports channels the other three laptops will only get the basic channels, but its still not bad at that.

10. obstacle1

obstacle1 Guest