1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"loading.." error NDS R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Walza, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Walza

Walza Member

Thanks For Reading.

The Basics: I have NDS Lite with an R4 SDHC and Sandisk 8GB microSDHC.

First things First: I KNOW you CAN run these in a compatible fashion. Up until today everything worked just fine apart from minor in-game freezes (in maybe 2% of games). No problem.

The Error: Stupidly, I decided to upgrade the Kernel (don't ask me why) in doing so, I can no longer smoothly sail into the content of the chip, I just get the eternal "Loading..." screen. (not the funnest of games).

As this has worked for me previously, if you have or know of the kernel that works with this, plz share as i'm kicking myself for changing anything now..

and if ur gonna tell me there's no way... don't bother.. cos there is way.. I just dunno it ;)

Thanks again!!! Hope you guyz can help!

2. lester147

lester147 Member

uninstall new kernel,reinstall older kernel,i,m sorry but you,ll just have to find the right one. after you get it working, install YSmenu on to card as well, this will allow you to play a lot of the newer games. To access YSmenu. find YSmenu on bottom ds screen, press A, press games and find game from there.

3. Walza

Walza Member

Thank god.
    I had the wrong kernel. I was trying the r4 SDHC, when in fact i needed the R4 ultra.
    v 1.52 was the go-er!!!

Am back 2 normal... for now!!!