1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech Z-640 5.1 Speakers

Discussion in 'Audio' started by hodab, Aug 23, 2004.

1. hodab

hodab Guest

I have a Realtek HD Audio rear output, and I have also Logitech Z-640 5.1 Speakers. When I connect the audio input cable of the center channel speaker (which has three coloured plugs) to the same coloured sound card channels, I can't get sound from all of the speakers, for example from the two rear ones or from the Center channel speaker. If I press the matrix button on the center channel speaker, I can hear from it, but not yet from the rear speakers. I don' know what's wrong? Please help me.
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?p...047&CRID=2&detail=2&countryid=19&languageid=1

2. DJ_Kevin

DJ_Kevin Member

if ur using realtek soundcard try: go to the kontroll panel and find "Sound Effect Manager" and open it. then go to speaker configuration and select from there 6 channel mode (5.1)

i think it should work :D

llame english again....eeh?

3. hodab

hodab Guest

No, it didn't help. still no sound from the rear speakers.

4. DJ_Kevin

DJ_Kevin Member

I have the same problem as well, you can try the newest driver :)

Windows 98Gold/98se/Me/2000/XP for Driver only. For Windows 98 SE, DirectX(R)8 is required to enable advanced features. This Version does not support ALi 1535 A3.62 2004/08/06 9872k

ftp://210.51.181.211/pc/ac97/alc650/wdm_a362.exe