1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Longest Thread EVER WILL ANYONE ANSWER TO MY CRY FOR HELP

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by **chris**, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **chris**

**chris** Regular member

ok here is the low down i have this little message that pops up every now and then and it says something like A PROGRAM CANNOT DISPLAY A MESSAGE ON THE DESKTOP so it gives me two options and they are to show message or to remind me later which only delays the message poping up for 5 min and in the details it show what is tryin to display the message and it said that is was svchost.exe in outlook express is trying to send a message and when i went into the directory the file is not there.

the other message i get is i click show me the message is i get this old IE windows that comes up and has all this chinese writing on it so i am leaning to a spyware or adware issue but i have d/l some spyware programs and registry cleaners and they are all clean so i dont know exactly what to do

i am also thinking that is related to the problem with my computer starting up after the welcome screen i get a completely black sceen with just the cursor for a few min oh oh and i just wanted to say that is am using VISTA i bet no suprise to any of you hahah WORST SOFTWARE EVER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.