1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Good program...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dworz, Apr 26, 2005.

1. dworz

dworz Member

Hey all iam a newbie,And need alot of help I have Hp DvD writer(200e), And it came with Sonic My DvD 3.5, Its pretty lame, looking for a program that will work with my writer? Iam not so much into copying movies as iam putting pictures (stills),of my kids into movies with Music. It also seems that my Roxio Easy cd Creator,has problems with Sonic?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Roxio seems to have problems with many programs. Most members dump it for Nero 6 Ultra. There is a 30 day trial download of the complete program to try. Its a very good complete package for all burning. It will not decrypt a purchased dvd without some help from something like Anydvd or DVD43 but you stated that wasn't what you wanted to do anyway. You can download Nero from here.

http://www.nero.com.

Jerry

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  3. dworz

dworz Member

Jerry746,
    Thanks for the reply, So do i just uninstall both programs,(roxio,and Sonic My DvD 3.5)?

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you are going to try Nero then Yes I would uninstall both to make sure there are no conflicts. Not sure about conflicts with Sonic but Roxio sure causes many problems.

Jerry