1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Mod-Chip Installer?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by omegainc, Aug 1, 2004.

1. omegainc

omegainc Guest

I've done alot of work on xbox's in the past...Well over 300 TSOP's, 100's of Modchip installs and some exploits. I do ALOT of killer hardware mod's. PM ME if you are looking for a installer.

Here are some of the mod's i've done in the past
    http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v205/xboxexpert/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2004
  2. omegainc

omegainc Guest

some one pmed me but i didnt get it. please try again or email me.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

ooohh look, afterdawn ebay!!!

4. omegainc

omegainc Guest

If you don’t have something inelegant to say don’t say something at all, moron. If the admin's have something to say about this thread I will be more then happy to work out a deal with them to advertise on there site, for god's sake it is there site.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2004
  5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Yep, we sorta have a problem, as unfortunate it is -- the guy who replied was correct, I've taken a rather firm rule against "free advertising", however "garage-based" it might be.

So, in case you're interested of advertising, either via text links (the blue/white thingies just below the banner), banners, etc contact us via the advertisement page, link is at the bottom of each page. Typically unauthorized advertising causes a permanent ban, but now I simply ask you not to do it in future (and remove the mentions from the message above) and consider for-fee advertising instead.

6. omegainc

omegainc Guest