1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a program to take the place of Pando

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Art716, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Art716

Art716 Member

I use Pando which is a program for sending Large files by email that the regular email won't handle. What I liked about Pando was that it was Free and so easy to use. Does anybody know of a free program as good as Pando? By the way, Pando retires August 31 so I don't have much time. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. May God Bless.

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

http://free.mailbigfile.com/

This site has a Free and a Pay option depending on how big your file is. Have used it once or twice. Take a look.

3. Art716

Art716 Member

A special thank you for your response. I went with Dropbox and so far everything is going just great. Many thanks again.

This case is now "Solved"

Thanks again

Art716

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

If you have a rather large file or whatever megauploads replacement might be worth a look,mega.co.nz you'll need a chrome based browser for it to work if uploading or downloading files,you get free 50gb of storage on sign up & as much as i'd wis to be paid for advertising his crap i assure you i'm not tho i;m beginning to think that may have to change