1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a singer and drummer into old school heavy metal and rock

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by odyss, Aug 24, 2009.

1. odyss

odyss Member

Hello, who ever may be reading this, Me and my friends(bandmaates) are looking for a singer and a drummer (As it obviously says on the title) who are into bands like: santana, jimi hendrix, soundgarden, alice in chains, dio, black sabbath, iron maiden, etc.

We have a lead, rhythm guitarist and a bass player, with a year and a half of experience (and more)

We need a singer and drummer who have had tutoring/training (And to drummers please have a drum set, or at least some pieces to work with)

13-17 years old, no older then that, we don't want any pedophiles coming after us so don't waste our time.

We in NY, queens to be exact.

So if you interested send me an email my yahoo is, albertpalacios70@yahoo.com

So if your interested email me and we'll take it from there

2. joebrutal

joebrutal Guest

my name is joe 13 years old.. vocalist, drummer bu with no drum set mine is ruined now, but i'm in egypt so if u r nterested to audition me online and take me as a home band member that wuld be great