1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for coax input and outputs that send and recieve signal in a home

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by kenio8185, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenio8185

kenio8185 Regular member

This house was built with a few issues. One of them being that 2 of the 5 rooms were built without a coax wall outlet thing.

Anyways, my parents were thinking of just making some small holes and putting a wire through them into my brothers rooms (both of them got the rooms without the coax).

I'm trying to see if I can not let them make a hole in the wall.

what I'm looking for is something that plugs into a wall outlet for electricity, and that device would have something that plugs a coax into it. The other end of it would be something that plugs into a wall outlet for electricity as well, and has a little coax wire coming out of it to plug into a tv.

I have something like this in the house, but only one. Not sure if it is what I need, but here:
    http://i.imgur.com/g00Ep.jpg

IF that's right, then I'll need another one.

I remember vaguely hearing about something like this for ethernet cables, wondering if there is something like this for coax.

Of course, any other suggestions are fine as well, just a thought I put up there. So, can anyone help me out?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.