1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for info please

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by frankria, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankria

frankria Member

hi everyone, im a complete newbie to this and im looking for a few answers to hopefully not some stupid questions, im from ireland and im wondering can the Box-t or similiar equipment be bought here in ireland or do i need to buy from abroad. also if i got the box and installed it do i use a sat dish or is it an aerial or can they be both used..i live in loais in the country so no cable setup where i am, but im thinking of moving into a town in the future.. personely i have to admit when it comes to other sat systems id be ok as i have a tecnomate with motorised dish setup at home,but this box-t looks so interesting to me, also i really do hope i have posted this in the right section,and sorry if i have not, please all info gratfully appreciated

2. piopat

piopat Active member

the box t is working in some areas at the moment but all of those boxes will not work much longer ,take a look at the thread (nagra3 and where we stand )you can find it in the list of all updated threads or via the afterdawn search banner top center. you use an mmds aeriel for that box not a dish, if you have a motorised satellite system bring it with you when you move and buy a box like dreambox ,take a look at the thread shy channels on sat with dreambox 500s ,you can find it in the same place as the above thread.

3. frankria

frankria Member

interesting.thanks you for that info.. i think i will be bringing the motorised setup with me alright, once again thanks for the info

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.