1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for softmod suggestions (Solved)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chee16, Jul 28, 2010.

1. chee16

chee16 Member

So I have softmodded my Xbox and really like the way it functions. But when I moved the Xbox the other day something happened so now it only boots to MSDash no matter what I do. I tried restoring back to factory with FTP (which worked fine) and then re-softmodding but even though everything goes perfectly with the softmod, it still boots to MSDash. But that isn't what this thread is about.

What I would like people opinions on is this:
    I want to have XBMC as my one and only dashboard as I really like it and find it to be the most functional dash for what I am doing.
    What would be the best way to do this, keeping in mind I know how to softmod (and have all the stuff for it), I know how to hotswap (and have my eeprom backed up and a MSDash restore boot disc already made with it).

Any help or links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. chee16

chee16 Member

Ok now I feel like a dummy, I tried the XBMC installer deluxe last night and it worked great! Now I just have to get all the apps installed and working. Sorry for the pointless post, now I will read all the XBMC troubleshooting stuff.