1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to Sell my Car -- Will Deliver!

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by Vicious88, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I have a camera phone, but there's no way to transfer the pictures to a computer without either buying a USB bluetooth adapter for my desktop ($$$) or emailing them to myself via my carrier's mobile web browser thing ($$$). Additionally, there is no USB cable at all for the LG AX-300, and my carrier has locked it down so much that I can't even use custom ringtones that I didn't buy from their store. Three is no freedom anymore for the little guy who's unwilling to pay $200 for a cellphone he's only going to drop into the gulf of mexico.

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

everybody wants to see a picture of this car surly a neighbour or friend has a camera you can borrow for 5 min

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Theres more suspense in this thread than in the new Transformers movie! ("said in ironic voice")

lulz?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  4. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

you said it

5. homesick

homesick Regular member

400$ shipping included, to deliver to boston.

6. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I could see $400 for me to drive it to boston -- we have our first American bid.

Note: bids of less than $1000 must provide me with a ride back to Pensacola FL, lol.

7. djscoop

djscoop Active member

yeah vicious you must know someone with a camera phone or digital camera who can snap a pic or two for you...we're all dying to see what it looks like

8. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

i think he is waiting for an audience like big brothers for the grand unveiling,lol
    only joking vicious.

9. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

Now that would be worth it, $400 for the car, and immediately after you get to take your first roadtrip in the car.

10. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I'll try and borrow a camera, but I don't really know of anyone around here who has one. If I can borrow one though I'll assemble a nice little album for you guys and on some of the shots, I might just highlight some of the quirks. Red circles - that sort of thing.

11. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

Highlight the quirks? just colour in the whole car :) joking...

Im in florida in 5 weeks. i would pay $1999 aslong as the exporting back home (UK) is less than $1 as thats all i can afford at the minute plus i would have to pay for a hotel, the plane ticket back. transport to and from airports in both UK and america.

or we can go with the sailing idea. You stand inline with me from coast to coast. ill stand somewhere in UK and you in america and ill guide you where to drive it into the sea.

i was so entertained by your advertisement i have put up little posters around the office. if it gets a serious offer ill tell you :D

They are being printed as i type :)

But seriously i would buy your car for $2000 but its getting there and back

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  12. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Post up a scan!

13. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I appreciate the poster, I'm sure it's giving your co-workers something to talk about, lol.

To break any anticipation that may be building, I can't seem to find anyone in my area with a camera I can borrow. I'll keep looking, but I guess it's best that we don't expect anything soon.

On a more positive note: I just had the car re-alligned. On a negative note, one of the Air Conditioners vaccuum tubes or something came loose. It still blows cold air - but only on the windshield. Creating fog. That should be getting repaired right now as I type.

14. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

How much money do you make? Or do you have a really good friend thats a mechanic? I couldn't afford to keep fixing so much on a car like that.

With all you spend on car repairs, you could buy a HD Camcorder!

If the car is in that bad of shape, take it upon yourself to fix those problems...can't hurt it any atleast.