1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lord of the rings on 1 dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eleanore, Sep 6, 2004.

1. eleanore

eleanore Member

hi everyone,

first of all, i'm not american or english so my english is pretty bad, i hope you understand it.

i have a very frustrating problem. 1 borowed lord of the rings 1. the fellowship of the ring, 2. the two towers and 3. the return of the king from a friend. now, i borowed them so i could copy the movies, but two of them (fellowship+two towers) are split up. so i have fellowship on 2 dvd's, each about 1,5 hour, and the same with two towers. return of the king was no problem for me to copy because it was on 1 dvd.
    i always use DVD-Shrink and Nero 6.1, but i dont know how to put one movie, which it separated on two DVD's, on 1 DVD. i dont like the idea of waisting 2 DVD's when you can use 1 instead...:S
    by the way: i had the same prblem with the long movie schindler's list.
    thanks veeery much to anyone who can help me. and when you do please use simple english so i can understand it a little bit

greetz and luck, eleanore

2. j_holmes

j_holmes Regular member

Hi,
    here's what i'd try:

if you still have the borrowed dvd's, use nero recode2(there are other apps, but i like this one).

with this you can choose the whole DVD or just the main movie. works well, i did pirates of the carribean with the menus and all, worked great.

If you dont have the borrowed dvd's, copy the movies to your hard drive and choose the option remake a dvd, this will work as well.

Hope this works..

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

*thread moved*

4. forkndave

forkndave Member

You can merge using DVD2one. It has a free trial, I believe.

5. dimad

dimad Regular member