1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Losing connection

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Brimorton116, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Brimorton116

Brimorton116 Regular member

Hello

I am new to Android boxes , I love choice of shows but I am having connection issues
    I live in a three story house and my landlord supplies free internet via wifi
    The modom is on the third floor and I am in the basement , I have a Netgear extender
    I have two questions regarding the streaming services , I get a pop up message on my TV screen saying connection problem
    The other issue is a blue screen from the IP provider stating there are technical issues and they are working on them

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Dan

Vegas Tech Guy likes this.
  2. Brimorton116

Thanks for responding Vegas Tech Guy

I have had free cable and internet for 5 years , just recently my landlord switched to Telus ( Canadian carrier ) and got rid of cable, I have a android box and streaming service, the landlord pays for the service, there are are 6 people living in the house, the service is OK but connection problems at times , I cant complain because it is free, the modem is on the first floor of a three story house, I am in the basement , I have a wifi extender , it seems the IPTV service is a lot of the problem, there are a lot of stations but at times a pop up screen will appear saying technical issues with the channel

Vegas Tech Guy likes this.
  3. Brimorton116

Thank you so much !!!
    Just to clarify I open a browser on the Android box?
    I will delete all the bad apps

4. Brimorton116

Ok I deleted the apps that are crashing , I went on Google and searched for www.ustv247.tv
    The site came up with a channel list , now what do I do

5. Brimorton116

That's great thank you so much

6. Brimorton116

Hey Vegas tech
    I have two questions regarding UStv 247 tv , there seems to be a large blue mouse cursor on the screen and it's not mouse , how can I get rid of it also how can I make the screen full
    Thanks