1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost hd channels on blade 7000

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PKOssie, Nov 28, 2012.

1. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

hi done a silly thing while trying to organise channels on my blade 7000 i mistakenly pressed the wrong button and deleted all the channels off the group.i did a rescan but no of the channels came back so i did a blind scan and some of the channels came back but none of the hd channels came back, how do i get all the hd channels back. cheers.

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

can you not download a chan for the blade from blade themself?

3. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

dont know very new to this box so would'nt know how to go about it.although at the moment the box is disconnected and wont connect,doing my head in.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

In the menu you can download a chan file from the Blade media center, they have chan files to download

Go to MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > BLADE ONLINE and you will see a list of many different satellites and channel files. Simply select the one you want and press OK to download it. When asked, select NORMAL.

5. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

thanks very much for your help its very much appreciated,by the way i think the reason the box was'nt connecting was because the ethernet cable had fell out the back of the router.whoops. cheers anyway.

6. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

sorry to be a nuisance mickah or anyone who can help but what settings should my audio be on,the problem is on a channel when i press audio button i have language1,english, and english(ac3) sometimes i have all 3 options others i might have 2 or even 1 option per channel but english ac3 i have no audio, language1 i have audio but sometimes with audio discription which i cant turn off very annoying and english is normally ok but i dont often have that option, was wondering if these option were set when i set the audio in the menu,at the moment i think i have it on hdmi,what should it be on. cheers.

7. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

managed to sort audio working fine now. cheers.