1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost interest, What is my xbox worth?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by xboxmod25, Jul 11, 2004.

1. xboxmod25

xboxmod25 Member

I was really never into video games, but after reading all the stuff you could do to an XBox I had to do it. After I modded it, it was played for maybe a total of 2 weeks on and off, and since then it's been sitting in the box for the past 2-3 months and I decided it's time to sell it. I'm trying to remember all the details, but it's been awhile so I'll try my best.

-Xbox version 5 (under 10 hours)
    -Xecuter 2.3 mod chip (the solderless one)w/external usb port to flash new bios on the chip.
    -Evoxm7 Bios
    -EvolutionX Dashboard
    -120GB Hard Drive
    -BoXplorer (to backup your games)
    -DVD-X2 DVD-Player
    -2 controllers
    -23 newer games

This xbox holds all the games on the hard drive so you do not have to carry the disc's with you. It will play backup games and movies. It plugs right into your local network and you can access the xbox from your computer using ftp. This xbox can do pretty much anything.

If you could, could you give me prices of what you think my xbox is worth. And if anyone is interested feel free to drop me an email and we can work out a deal.

Thanks

2. andres200

andres200 Regular member

i sell the same thing you have but with no games for $340

3. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

The games add no real value to the box. since its used you have to look at a used price range. 119 for the xbox. 99 for the hd. 40 for the mod chip. and 20 for the controller. so I would say a total of $280 would be fair.