1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOTR audio on 13 cd's to DVD

Discussion in 'Audio' started by tails, Apr 21, 2004.

1. siber

siber Regular member

Well, I'll probably still use the program to transfer music from my computer to my daughter's computer or vice versa. I will probably also use it some for compiling music at PCM 48khz. I may also load a DVD with continuous music for use in a DVD player I have in my van... Shame about the 99 tracks... I will continue to check and see if they can finetune the program. All in all, I don't think I wasted my money...After all there is no other program that comes close, ...yet. Thanks again for all the terrific review.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

KLINGON,
    Audio DVD Creator 1.10 is out - Fixes the 1.2 GB size limit of AC3 format Audio DVD

fengtao used our news submit to tell us that work has been completed, now you can really load up a DVD with some MP3s and play on any DVD player! With the Audio DVD Creator tool you can create a DVD disc compiled from normal Audio CDs and MP3 files, and play it on any DVD player since it's DVD-Video compliant. You can choose the audio format from high quality (up to 6 hours PCM 48kHz/16bits) or high quantity (up to 45 hours AC3 192kbps).

Please note: Audio DVD should not be confused with DVD-Audio, for which you need a special player and discs!

1.10 (04/30/2004)

* Fixed: 1.2 GB size limit of AC3 format Audio DVD.
    * Fixed: 1004 error when creating DVD files.
    * New: Add a black background image to protect the TV screen.

Audio DVD Creator 1.10,1,182 KB
    http://www.audio-dvd-creator.com/download.htm

3. A_Klingon

A_Klingon Moderator Staff Member

Ireland: Thanks for the update.

Their improvements don't address, unfortunately, the main problem.

Siber: Yeah, the 99 track limitation kills it all for me.

-- Mike --