1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low volume on V300

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by metal_hed, May 1, 2005.

1. metal_hed

metal_hed Guest

i have the motorola v300 phone and for some reason the volume on the phone wen i have conversations is very low. The volume is set to full yet still i have a hard time hearing what people are saying. When i first had it i did not have this problem it just randomly came recently. If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appriciated.

2. chorro

chorro Member

you need to get a usb data cable and download p2kman. Edit the gain_table.bin. You can get seem editing software from motomodders.net

3. pablodb

pablodb Member

Yes, then read the hackers bible on seem edit and it will walk you through editing the volume. Don't forget he will need a hex editor. Its really quite simple even if your a notice. Just read before you doing anything.

4. chorro

chorro Member

if you visit motomodders.net, I believe they have a utility that already has the audio features to adjust without using a hex editor, but it only modifies the gain_table.bin which you upload using p2kman.