1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***M3 DS Real Guide*** WIP

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, Nov 10, 2007.

1. t1m103

t1m103 Member

THANKS FOR INFO...

2. jari949

jari949 Guest

all my files of my sd cart are erased,can anyone put a link were i can download it

3. silk42

silk42 Regular member

4. cornymike

cornymike Member

Well, I'm new to the M3 DS Real. I have the latest 4.5 firmware and I have a folder called "SYSTEM" and a folder called "NDS". I have a couple of games in the NDS folder, including GTA Chinatown Wars and New Super Mario Bros. But when I click on the "Game" Icon in the menu, I can only see GTA there and not any of the other games. All the other games can be played only if I go to the "MyCard" Icon, but there are no cheats like for GTA.

Help?

5. goon31

goon31 Member

Does anyone know where I can download the system files for m3 real? the link provided in the original post send me to the page, but the downloads keep failing.

6. unacquain

unacquain Regular member

Goon, Google "linfox domain ds"

Secondly, Is anybody else having trouble playing media files on M3Sakura?

Nothing seems to run at all since a few updates back.

7. Aerris

Aerris Member

I know that this question is a bit offtopic,but this seems to be the best place to ask it
    Can you convert saves from VBA to a format which M3 uses?

8. Kai13

Kai13 Member

So, I have the M3 DS real, and I don't use it for over a year. Now I don't remember how to.

Some games don't work there, and I suppose that's due to the fact that I don't update it for like 2/3 years.

I came here, http://m3wiki.com/index.php/M3_DS_Real_Software , and downloaded the v4.6 beta, M55 Multilanguage Version, but now I have no clue on how to put it working on the M3 DS real. In which folder should I put it? Where, with M3 ds real working, should I go to complete the procedures of updating the thing?

Thanks a lot.

9. SonicMC

SonicMC Member

Yes it is possible, but it is not plausible or easy.
    I've done it before.
    I Do Not Remember exactly how I did it. what I had to do was to do multiple conversions.

a conversion from vba to no$gba. Then a conversion from no$gba to M3.

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/105990-convert-vba-save-
    no-gba.html

http://shunyweb.info/convert.php

google is your friend and be ready for many frustrations as I assure you it probably won't work the first time around

10. kneegrow

kneegrow Member

I just updated my new m3 zero card and it works fine, except for when I bring up the Save/Load menu and try to go back to main menu. It freezes up and all I can do is power off the system. When I power it back on the M3 card doesn't show up unless before I power the DS on I eject the card and reinsert it. It has system v4.7x on it and the games are in NDS folder. All games load up and everything works, just not going back to the main menu. Any help would be nice. Oh and I am using an 8 gb micro Kingston sdhc card.

11. veggie

veggie Member

12. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Works for me!

13. goon31

goon31 Member

I know you aren't supposed to talk about where to download roms, but this is a question about roms I already have... I'm running the latest version of nesds on the latest version of M3 Real, however, most, if not all roms that I play are, I guess I would call them "blocky". Like graphics are not clean, images are out of place, just like they would be actually playing a dirty nes cartridge on an nes console. Any idea how to fix this?

14. BWBW

BWBW Member

I would like some insight on this, too. That's how I made my skins and I'm running into the exact same problem.
    Response please?

~ Blackworm

15. Marvolon

Marvolon Member

my M3 haas been working fine for about a year and i have had a lot of games on there...but reacently when i tried to put on a game, it would extract on there properly. i tried using it anyway and it worked. so i saved my game after a while and checked if there were any cheats. but when i turned on the M3 it came up with this message:
    !! A fatal error has occured !!

Cluster link has been interrupted.
    File is possibly corrupt.

Recovery method:
    Backup all files to a hard disk,
    and place them back after formatting the c

Application terminated.

I have currently deleted everything off my M3 but it still hasn't started working. Any help?

16. ssdko

ssdko Member

I was wondering if anyone could explain how to do DS/GBA link? I went to the FAQ of the m3 real site, but understandably it wasn't very clear. It told me something about selecting the gba game then selecting the ds game after. But it didn't exactly say how to do this.
    Thanks

17. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Update the firmware to the latest 1.48 sakura, put on 1 known good rom and try it. If this works then add more roms.

18. unacquain

unacquain Regular member

You NEED the GBA expansion pack (May have came with the M3Real or can be bought seperately).

with that in:
    Highlight the rom you want to play (nds)
    press X or go into settings
    click nds-gba link
    choose the GBA game you want to link (Should go back to settings screen and on the top screen should say "Currently linked GBA game *.gba")
    Run game as normal

True on Sakura 1.4x

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  19. chaz1410

chaz1410 Member

Hi,

I have an m3ds real card an a 2gb and 4gb micro sd cards for them. Recently my 4gb card just stopped working 4 no reason at all so I tried setting up a new card with the 2gb micro sd card an latest firmware I've repeated this process several times but everytime i do it the screen comes up black on the NDS Can anybody help as 2 what could be causing this?

Thanks