1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m3 DS Simply card

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by vickynste, Feb 15, 2008.

1. vickynste

vickynste Member

Can you please help me? I have purchased a M3 DS Simply card for my sons Nintendo DS but I dont know how to format it I have been on the internet since 4 pm today and im having no joy. Please can you send me the instructions or let me know where to get them from. Many thanks, Vicky. my email address is notallowedhere@aD.com

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I have a guide on this forum which should help, if not you can post in that or failing that you can PM me.

If your having any specific problems such as error messages etc. it is useful to add that information too.

Also note it's against forum rules to post your email ;-)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  3. vickynste

vickynste Member

Thank you for the info I have had a look at it and it states that the card should of come with a CD but Jacks card didnt. Will I beable to format it without the CD? Sorry for adding my email address I didnt realise I shouldn't and thanks for your help.

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

If you continue reading past the whats included bit you'll see I also say the CD is usually out-of-date and can be thrown away anyway :p

You can download the M3 Simply files from here (first download link on that page)

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@vickynste
    I edited your post and removed the email - spam bots just love 'em.