1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply Firmware v1.05 Released

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, May 24, 2007.

1. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

M3 DS Simply loader 1.05 in English

1) Optimization delete process

2) Solve the 0991 issue

3) Solve issue to some of the games without displays of icon and the title

4) Support master switch of action replay cheat for real-time game (opening cheats by L+R+START+UP, temporaryly closing cheats by L+R+START+DOWN)

5) When cheats to the same game are in both the official database and the users database, users can choose to use the cheat in any database

6) Solve the 1070 achiving issue

7) Solve the 1085 issue

8) Update Cheat code editor to v1.01

9) Released the list of cheats

Source+Download

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

before everyone asks, yes it does have cheats for pokemon diamond/pearl, but no, you can not edit your pokemon from the cheats. use pokesav.

3. Gman01

Gman01 Member

I'm using ver 1.03 right now, and I haven't encountered any issues like freezing, but I generally don't use cheat codes, so that feature of the new version wouldn't interest me. Should I upgrade anyway? And if so, should I back up my SD card first? I don't want to lose 25 hours of FF3.

XbusterZ: I haven't tried to play a pokemon rom on the M3 Simply yet, but I've read numerous threads about it not recognizing save files, etc, so does the new firmware fix that problem?
    Thanks.

4. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

seems that i am the original one to start this post but shame on people for stealing. if ya knotice on the forums i had this posted way before anyone else, but it really dont bother me.... ohh wait a minute... it pisses me the hell off!!! thanx fer stealing my post bub!!!

5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Your thread: 24. May 2007 @ 22:19
    My Thread: 24. May 2007 @ 18:05

Seems I was 4 hours ahead of you "bub"

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  6. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

lmao i know im sorry i just wanted ta give ya a hard time i didnt mean any of it. becides you actually took the time to include a link on youres witch makes youre better than mine. but as we proved we both think alike lmao have a great day...latter