1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***M3 DS Simply Guide***

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ndemoniac

ndemoniac Member

Heh, no.

SD cards: up to 2GB

4-64GB = SDHC

64GB-2TB = SDXC

2. serchman

serchman Member

Help. I tried downloaded some game with a release ID past 2200 or so, and they don't work with a few exceptions (Fire Emblem,: Shadow Dragon, Bangai-O Spirits, Metal SLug 7, Kirby Super Star Ultra) I used different sites to aquire these and they all say to reinsert the game card becuase it was unable to load save data... Older games work fine, and some (FFTA2, Castlevania: Order of Ecclessia) work fine. My M3 Simply has little to no problems (it freezes a bit, but that's my DS's problem), and there's plenty of memory. Well?

3. as96

as96 Member

You might need to update the fireware

4. serchman

serchman Member

i thought so... where's a good place to find updates? I THINK mine is version 1.17...

5. as96

as96 Member

I've not seen high than v1.14 linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

6. t___

t___ Member

"if you stick the USB MicroSD Reader directly into a powered USB port which is common on most laptops/desktops these days, it will overheat, and can very possibly melt your microsd card"

I've been doing that for a while and guess this could have happened to my microSD....
    But when I put the M3 into my DS it won't load and feels really hot very quickly.

Any help on this would be much appreciated!

7. soramaro

soramaro Member

Hi, I've bought a Nintendo DSi XL recently and it doesn't recognise the M3Simply, it just says that there is no game inserted :S anyone may guess how this happens and how can I fix it? maybe DSi XL does not work with Simply, beceause it works on my Nintendo DS Lite

thanks in advance ;)

8. villiger

villiger Member

hi there im new to these forums but have read them many times before.

i have 2 questions about my m3ds simply.

recently when i turn on my ds and the menu shows up, i click on the controller picture and then suddently the bottom screen goes white and the top is black and it stays like that, same thing with the other 2 options. i have not been able to play because i dont know what the problem is. how do i fix this? what is wrong? if i need to download something (preferably no) can i please get a link and instructions because i am a noob?

the second one is in the same chip, i dont know why but whenever i download a new game into it, the game loads and then it says ("cannot read the saved data") it does this with every new game that has came out. how do i fix this? what is wrong? if i need to download something (preferably no) can i please get a link and instructions because i am a noob?

Thank you so much in advance, you would be a lifesaver!

9. trobnor

trobnor Member

all the new games i put on it down't work if they need to lode somthing they just get stuk did i do somthing rong?

10. trobnor

trobnor Member

the second one is in the same chip, i dont know why but whenever i download a new game into it, the game loads and then it says ("cannot read the saved data") it does this with every new game that has came out. how do i fix this? what is wrong? if i need to download something (preferably no) can i please get a link and instructions because i am a noob?

Thank you so much in advance, you would be a lifesaver![/quote]

you need to update to 1.14

11. as96

as96 Member

M3 simply won't work in the new DSi XL

12. redcape

redcape Regular member

does anyone know where I can get a guide to root my HTC Hero?

13. ndemoniac

ndemoniac Member

You're in the wrong forum bro.

14. JamReadyTeacups

JamReadyTeacups Member

I don't know if any of you guys have heard of www.ifixit.com but they have a really handy interface for posting user-friendly guides

it edits like Wikipedia

Its a completely free service, and they offer free repair manuals for a lot of other nintendo handhealds.

15. azakajam

azakajam Member

Hi, the only roms that work on my m3 ds simply are (E) ones, i want to get the (U) ones to work on it, but when they load they say that they can't read the save file and ask me to turn the ds on and off, what can i do?