1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply help please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dukeidude, Feb 21, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

i just received one of these in the mail the other day. i had previously used an M3 Lite which required the Micro SD. all the games worked fine on it. But when i used the same micro sd card in the simply, when the game loads, its just a white screen. i put all the files needed onto it. do i need to just drag and drop the original game file onto the memory card and delete the old games that were coverted for the M3 Lite? i already coverted the game saves, but the game never gets a chance to load. thanks for any help

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

the simply only plays unpatched games (they are allowed to be trimmed however). the patched ones for the lite won't work. the saves will. to my knowledge...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  3. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

what do you mean unpatched games? such as ROM's offline? what do i need to do to get the game running? i have the file and it was working on the M3 Lite. do i just drag and drop the game file and it will just play it anyway? does the M3 game manager "patch" the games for the M3 Lite for it to work? if so, then all i need to do is place the old unpatched file in for the patched file right?

4. Kiwiclx

Kiwiclx Member

5. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

just redownload the games, and change the saving files. that's what i do.

6. Ichigo830

Ichigo830 Member

just go my M3 and I keep getting "Couldn't Find _DS_MENU.DAT file" anyone have any advice??