1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by FayePrefect, Jan 17, 2014.

1. FayePrefect

FayePrefect Newbie

So I got a hold of a M3 DS Simply, with a 2gig drive full of games. Most of them I didn't want, so I put the disk in a card reader, deleted some games, plopped it back in... And they were back.

Odd but whatever, I go and decide to reformat the disk and after some searching around decided to install Wood after the reformat. So I reformat it, put wood in it, put it in my DS and all of the games are back again! When I put it back in my reader Wood was gone and all the games were listed.

Am I just stuck with the games that are on it? From my research I should be able to add and remove any games I want, right? Is the device broken? Why do the games keep coming back even when I reformat the disk, which I have formatted in both FAT16 and 32? I'm so confused @_@

2. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

I don't know why the game keeping back... How about try change another sd card?
    by the way, M3 DS use wood kernel? as i know, r4i gold 3ds use the original wood kernel..

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

the reason the games keep coming back is if the sd card was formatted on a macintosh you have 2 files not one example.

pokemon (black).nds

because the mac reads files that are hidden in windows you get a hidden file as well called

._pokemon (black).nds

which isn't the rom but a file macintoshes use.

go into windows and show all files and folders including hidden ones

then delete.

the garbage